World of Warcraft: Current Year

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Just don't waste your hats thinking they stack with the WHEE buff. Because they don't. Learned that the hard way.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yes they are the same buff. The hats are so you don't have to keep hearthing back to the faire if your buff drops or you die to something and lose the buff.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Honestly any would work fine maybe blood simply because they are so stupidly good at self healing there is 0 downtime and you are tough enough to pull and handle more things at a time.

Mughal

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I am over there as well, Mal'ganis that is. Sub ran out this week but ill be resubbing next month before the pre patch. Rogosh#1527 Most of my guild is gone as well but we plan on raiding mornings in Legion wed-friday 930 til 1230 est. Still looking for people if you have any interest just let me know.

If you dont care about the weapon transmogs, silver challenge modes are easy and you get mount plus title.
What's the name of the guild? Have few toons on Mal'Ganis

Rogosh

Lord Nagafen Raider
Wake and Raid, a few of us left Rebuff for Confidence's morning raid to form a guild for legion. A lot more people will be logging on once the prepatch starts. Plans are to start with 15 people or so for Legion and build up.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I just hit the point where I'm tired of doing the Garrison stuff and Tanaan dailies. And that's only on one character. Probably will go play my Paladin and try to get him to 100 before the expansion. Then I need to decide what server I use my free 100 boost on.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Yeah it's easy to get tired daily content. It's both the most brilliant and worst thing to be added to the genre. From a ActiBliz side it's pure physiological conditioning.. Gotta log in every day or I will miss out, make sure you do those daily cooldowns, or your daily gold, whatever. On the other hand it's pure artificial cockblock faggotry, that makes you feel forced into a certain use of your game play time.

Those dirty habibis are reusing MoP challenge mode armor!?!?!

Unacceptable even if they are reskins!
Where are they adding this? And if so that's probably a good thing, I mean given that it's some of the best designed armor there is little reason to lock it down...

Khane

Blood, you are immortal and AE like a champ, plus you can instaqueue for dungeons if you are bored of quests. You'll hate Blood Boil sound effect tho.
I'm going to disagree with this, and not because I'm a DK expert and also keep in mind I don't have a DK higher than 82 up til that point my DK has been pretty much unkillable no matter what and Frost does a shitload of damage on top of top.

My entire group died in Sethekk halls to the AE from the final boss because they didn't know how to dodge and I soloed him even as frost from 50% to 0 and there hasn't been a single class that has been able to even come close to outdamaging me through my entire leveling experience. Maybe monks when they get the chance to use their death touch but that's pure bullshit anyway.

I'd level as Frost.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Most of them look worse honestly. Really though they shouldn't be removing shit from the game in the first place.. Either remove all old content or none of it, or add all old shit to the BMAH. Either way I am sure their will be plenty of special and pretty barbie doll dress up for everyone.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Get a crafted ilevel 630 2h axe and level as frost. Proc'd Obliterate will one shot any common mob and make quick work of any tougher mob.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Get a crafted ilevel 630 2h axe and level as frost. Proc'd Obliterate will one shot any common mob and make quick work of any tougher mob.
That's what I was doing until I hit 90. I need to get a crafted weapon then.

DavivMcD

Peasant
So uh, leveling DK from 90 to 100... DW frost? Wat do/
Yep, Blood. Best part is starting with Pandaria, there are quite a few rare elite mobs that are worth extra XP but a bit of a challenge for many classes, and usually surrounded by normal mobs. As Blood you can just plow through everything to get to it and AoE all 50 mobs you pulled without a second thought.

UH and Frost are both pretty tough against small amounts of regular mobs but there is a threshold of damage they just can't outheal. Blood has no such threshold.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Enchants are starting to be sold even more lately, seems like the population is getting ready for the 7.0 patch whenever that happens. I ain't complaining, easy as fuck gold.

Miele

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm going to disagree with this, and not because I'm a DK expert and also keep in mind I don't have a DK higher than 82 up til that point my DK has been pretty much unkillable no matter what and Frost does a shitload of damage on top of top.

My entire group died in Sethekk halls to the AE from the final boss because they didn't know how to dodge and I soloed him even as frost from 50% to 0 and there hasn't been a single class that has been able to even come close to outdamaging me through my entire leveling experience. Maybe monks when they get the chance to use their death touch but that's pure bullshit anyway.

I'd level as Frost.
My DK is WotLK era and was my main when I played on Horde side, then friends wanted to faction swap and I never change my characters faction, ever. I rolled Unholy in Wotlk and then changed to blood after a while, pretty much never looking back. I played frost here and there, but I'm usually in love with tank specs more. Now my DK is a 700 ilvl alt, with no raid gear, only Baleful, Kazzak and warforged Mythic dungeon stuff, but I can play the class pretty flawlessly.

Let me tell you this: To each their own, but even with 630 weapons, frost simply sucks donkey cocks compared to Blood.
Blood is an unkillable machine of death and destruction, frost pales in comparison. Quest mobs in WoD hit harder than TBC dungeons, it's not even close. You can pull as many as you want in Blood, while 4+ are risky in frost. Of course once you get geared, you can kill mobs naked and with one button, but that's not the point. Give it a try, do stupid pulls and watch the results, you won't be disappointed
wink.png

Khane

Guess I'll give blood a go once the pre-expac patch hits and I actually have the desire to play again.

Khane

So what do you guys spend excess honor on? I already have all the heirlooms and Wintergrasp is never under Horde control on my server so I can't get the mount.