World of Warcraft: Current Year

Dalc

Molten Core Raider
Damn....I was away for a while. I only have 7,500 gold and my ilvl is only 647. Guess there's some work to do.

Would not really worry about it. Farm transmog. Gear will reset with the first few quests in Legion like always. If you are looking for quick gear in WoD- I hear BGs are the way to go for 710 stuff. You missed the gold train haha

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
This close to a release and you would think they would get their shit together. You can't even get on b.net at the moment.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Yeah the 710's from marks of honor are easy to get if you aren't on a shitty battlegroup/faction for random BGs. Makes the transmog farming go quick! Some 685-7xx? gear will be available from the pre-launch event starting the 9th too, I think.

Fuck this DDoS shit! Interrupting my transmog/old raid achievement runs.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They're becoming all too frequent. Some sad gamer gets upset over a game and decides to DDoS them. I can only hope one eventually gets caught and sued to discourage the other idiots.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Well like someone else mentioned, this DDoS is immediately after a shit ton of people got banned in Overwatch. It's probably a bunch of angry 14 year olds, likely using one of several DDoS programs that the internet has provided and there's a good chance someone somewhere is gonna get busted.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Rime

<Donor>
PoodleCorp, a collection of hackers on twitter, are claiming they are responsible for Blizzard. They tried to take down PokemonGo yesterday, but from what I have heard, it was a much tougher nut. So they went to one that is softer.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Intentional or not, they sure picked the right night to do it... after everything reset for the week.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lol "hackers".. That term these days. DDoS a server/service and suddenly you're a "hacker".

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I am still not quite sure what I want to play for Legion. I have the Arcane Mage which I have used for MoP and WoD, but I keep thinking that I might enjoy something else. I was trying out my old warlock before the DDOS hit, but something about the overall rotation for Destruction felt off, same sort of sensation I had with the Elemental Shaman...that the overall pacing was just not quite in synch.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
With the pruning and shit I don't think you can go wrong with many classes. I have always mained a Prot Warrior and used my Mage as a primary alt. I am sure I will probably do this same this go around but I am working on leveling a few different classes just to see how they feel. With all the pruning and shit they have done I am pretty sure they will make it so you can't go wrong with any class really. Everyone is going to have a 3-4 button rotation so just play what feels the most fun for you.

Alterity

Molten Core Raider
God damn it, I just resubscribed for the first time in about 8 months! I think this may be a sign I shouldn't purchase Legion.

fred sanford

<Gold Donor>
Ugh, the one night a week I get to log in early while the wife manages the kids....

I don't get it, you get banned from a game for cheating and rage out and fuck up the internet. I'm pulling .09 Mb download speeds.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Well if it's some faggots pissed about getting banned for cheating overwatch then good..Bliz needs to permaban more cunts. Even so it's some retarded shit not being able to play.

S9dFoqx.png

S9dFoqx.png

Dalien

Registered Hodor
So I've been curious what's going to happen to the WoD ring at 110 and as far as I can find they're not changing it at all. Best I can find is a quoted MMOChamp interview saying "There currently aren't any plans to change the legendary ring, but if it is still too powerful at level 110 they will do something about it.".

So, 44% damage buff to our 110+artifact abilities? I'm betting it gets nerfed the first day raiding comes out.