World of Warcraft: Current Year

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Does putting them into frenzy mode parked behind a corner allow you to pull shit to them without having them follow?

The videos I saw were useless. "I'm a 400k dps tank with fully upgraded withered, he's my video of everything dying in half a second"

Withered Training is actually way more fun if you don't look up guides and just figure shit out. It isn't like you'll be too far behind if you just keep at it.

Nite1

<WoW Guild Officer>
With world quests, are the loot rewards random or are they tied to your loot specialization? I just looked at my Legion app from work and it's showing a quest that rewards me with a pair of ilvl 840 pants for completing Maw of Souls. If I choose a different loot specialization will the stats change?
With wq rewards the item doesn't change based on specialization the only thing that can happen is there's a chance it'll be a higher I lvl but that's it

Khane

Got something right about marriage
So the fishing artifact is bugged. Even though I have no points in the black barracuda skill it still fishes up entire schools. But instead of giving me Black Barracuda it gives me Silver Mackerel. Does the same thing for people with the skill as well apparently. Also, Black Barracuda only seem catchable from pools. I haven't seen any from open water along the coasts at all.

Khane

Also, looks like the world map is bugged with certain WQs? I was waiting all day for a fourth nightfallen WQ to pop so I could finish the emissary quest and nothing was coming up. Logged into the Legion Phone app and it was showing a WQ that wasn't showing up in game. Went down to it and sure enough it popped.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Also, looks like the world map is bugged with certain WQs? I was waiting all day for a fourth nightfallen WQ to pop so I could finish the emissary quest and nothing was coming up. Logged into the Legion Phone app and it was showing a WQ that wasn't showing up in game. Went down to it and sure enough it popped.
This happened to me. Wondering if it is the World Quest Tracker Addon. You use that?

Malkav

French Madman
I've heard that deleting your cache fixes the missing WQ problems.
I did it after never seeing the Infernal Brimstone WQs and it fixed it for me.

Dalien

Registered Hodor
I had a bunch of WQs not showing up on my map last week and deleting the Cache folder fixed it.

Khane

God the trash in Mythic Arcway SUUUUUCKS.

The bosses in those 2 suramar dungeons are really simple though. Some of the easiest mythic bosses I thought.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Leaving to spend more time with his family?

I've seen that excuse before.

He's obviously been caught sending people dick pics with a green filter.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
Yeah same, I was about to search why it did that, or if there was a bug in the app. This saved me time heh.

Anyway, I'm 110 finally, did it all casual, took me exactly 7 days, had to take one day off cause the wife bribed me with beer and tits and... yeah. Also all those icons on the minmap leading me astray. I'm like James Woods off family guy. "ooo piece of candy, ooo piece of candy" Suramar is driving me nuts, to much shit to chase, including herbs, always about the herb.

So currently I'm about 800ish ilvl, main specced affliction, my jewelry and artifact are fucking up my ilvl since they sub 800. I need to do some of these dungeons I guess for WQ, so I'll suffer through normal a bit. I'd rather do all these damn dungeons on heroic, but can't since apparently I need a total of 810 to random, meh. I'm Tugeye, new to guild so not about to ask "hey yall guys wanna do normies with me?" while yall linking 840+ gear.

Still having fun, AAA expansion for most part from Blizzard finally. Not even finished 3 of the main questlines yet, lots to do.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
So the fishing artifact is bugged. Even though I have no points in the black barracuda skill it still fishes up entire schools. But instead of giving me Black Barracuda it gives me Silver Mackerel. Does the same thing for people with the skill as well apparently. Also, Black Barracuda only seem catchable from pools. I haven't seen any from open water along the coasts at all.
I fished up 100 drowned mana earlier today and got a handful of barracudas (and some high mtn salmon...) along with a metric shitton of mackerels. So there's a chance at it...

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
When I saw Metzen leaving I assumed he was going to Bonfire with a bunch of other blizzard OGs but it seems like he is just going to live the dream and retire

Faltigoth

Bronze Knight of the Realm
You guys missing the 4th Nightfallen world quest do the dinosaur one in the Menagerie area of Suramar? That was the 4th one today but it won't pop if you haven't done that brief quest series.

Khane

Yea I've had that done for quite a while. There were 4 quests. One of them was just bugged and was not showing up on my world map.