World of Warcraft: Current Year

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Well on that day of your last Nightfallen dailies, you just go running to the computer in your pajamas like its Christmas morning.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Welp I got lucky and got a nightfallen emissary quest today so I'll be able to run those two mythics before reset. Awwww yea.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Ran heroic VH and first was wasnt Ms Manastorm - so wonderin if first boss will change on mythic as well. 2nd boss was still dumb dragon tho.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm considering starting a fresh character since I haven't really played in about a year and a half. Any must have addons for leveling and dungeons?

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Does putting them into frenzy mode parked behind a corner allow you to pull shit to them without having them follow?

The videos I saw were useless. "I'm a 400k dps tank with fully upgraded withered, he's my video of everything dying in half a second"

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I'm considering starting a fresh character since I haven't really played in about a year and a half. Any must have addons for leveling and dungeons?

I didnt play for a year and a half. Its the same game, just has more entertaining shit to do now then before.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
Does putting them into frenzy mode parked behind a corner allow you to pull shit to them without having them follow?

The videos I saw were useless. "I'm a 400k dps tank with fully upgraded withered, he's my video of everything dying in half a second"

I have been doing it in easy mode, im a tank with the 5 second stun trinket (thats not on GCD, and 1 min cooldown) + another 4 second aoe stun on a 1 minute cooldown. i'll normally pull the mobs out of the rooms first or drag things back to the hallway (even though the withered start attacking early). I NEVER use berserk unless the room is completely clear and just a boss remaining. you can theoretically park them in a hallway and pull things to them but the range is roughly half of a room before you get a warning that you are abandoning your withered.

also, I have no idea how classes that dont have multiple stuns handle Leystalker Dro, even with perfectly timed stuns/spawn point I lose 2-3 withered.

Khane

Got something right about marriage

For dungeons DBM is still the go to addon. Other addons I use which make my life easier are a Weak Auras style addon (I use TellMeWhen) and an inventory management addon (I use Ark Inventory)

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I guess I'm lucky but I only have to stun Dro once and lose literally 0 withered. I did have about 26 withered (only specials were 2 mana ragers) and the 25% hp and damage buffs though. You have to enrage them when he shows up for the 75% damage bonus.

That run I got all the chests but the one behind the first door that requires two berserkers. Looking forward to running it again to see how fast I can clear it now.

Gryce

Molten Core Raider
You can root Dro to get him to stop charging. Feral Charge, mage ice(butt) stuff
He is basically the only hard part in the scenario (with maybe the ettin being close depending on your class). He is such a pain because even when you can stop him he does it on such a low cooldown and still gets to hit at least one withered.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
im missing the 25% damage buff, i have the berserkers and spell casters though, that may be my issue with him just going down a tad too slow.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I ended that run with 51 withered (nothing alive in the instance). Once you've got 30+ berserk withered, nothing really feels theeatening. I still stayed protection (paladin) and pulled judiciously, but honestly I think a simultaneous pull with a boss and a couple big trash mobs would barely scathe them as long as you watched the orientation of the boss (many have cleaves) and your positioning of the ground effects (some cast AOE on you). I've heard berserkers can actually make it harder because they taunt. I just got them yesterday and haven't seen them in action yet so I can't confirm.

sadris

Karen
<Donor>
How do you deal with the giant at the base of the stairs with the never-ending spiders? I always lose 95% of my withered.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
With world quests, are the loot rewards random or are they tied to your loot specialization? I just looked at my Legion app from work and it's showing a quest that rewards me with a pair of ilvl 840 pants for completing Maw of Souls. If I choose a different loot specialization will the stats change?