World of Warcraft: Current Year

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Im confused why warrior shit is so hard.

Secret prot warrior skin behind some mysterious quest that no one is really sure how it spawns

Warrior campaign has 4 day long missions (2) at the end. Huh?

At least we got ignore pain

It is weird but I think somewhat it is what weapons you have and what ones are favored by your class. Like take beast mastery hunters they know a lot of hunters want to use bows so their hidden skin is literally go pay a dude 8k gold in dalaran and just buy the damn thing from a vendor. Others like with ashbringer are both a commonly desired weapon type and a very iconic thing with a lot of history you have a whole host of weird hoops to jump through.

Honestly gating some stuff through Artifact research seems a pretty legit way to unlock hidden stuff as you learn more of the secrets of your weapon.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

Secret prot warrior skin behind some mysterious quest that no one is really sure how it spawns

Jokes on you bro I found my Brewmaster hidden skin inside a barrel in my Order Hall.

Tantrik

Golden Knight of the Realm
Surumar is easily the best non-raid zone they've ever made, and the city is the best part of it...both from a gameplay and especially an artistic point of view. People complaining about it (and there a lot on the official forums) is why we can't have nice things.

As for the elite area, take a page from Court instance and start out your WQ at Moonlit Landing. Port to the commons area, strider across through the center, much easier place for groups to meet up and start whatever WQ is up.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I'm referring to the actual city of Suramar not the entire zone
I'm talking about the actual city too. Vineyard on east, the estate on the west, glide to wherever.

Rogue skins aren't that easy to get either...
Assassination - Underbelly rares from beta, no mention on live
Outlaw - Undiscovered
Sub - Wait for keys to come up from rare-pickpocket loot or random rare mission reward and then beat the scenario, keys have a chance to be your loot once a week from the pickpocket/mission reward.

The campaign thing is bullshit though.

Shadow meld + barding from leatherworking = a god send this expansion. Being able to blast through/past stuff and then drop agro and when doing the suramar stuff having an agro dump/invis is a god send.
Welcome to being a rogue... vanish is the best.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Worth noting that they disabled the gnomish gravity well from engineering in the city. I've been cheesing it as a DH with this all around the broken isles, but Suramar city just says fuck you.

Thank god I can still flap when disguised I do the moonkin base jump in the city all the time to get down to the stuff near the water.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Meanwhile us plebs use our goblin gliders or 15 minute CD kite toy.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
IDK, sneaking around for some of them is pretty fun. Can't solo the ones that require you to kill elites but generally I like it. Takes some patience and use of shimmershards/etc to make it out. The most annoying part is getting up the stairs from the canal and across the bridge without getting detected.

I'm not complaining. Suramar City is one of the coolest cities they've ever designed. Just saying that's why people are complaining, because they're being forced to group.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Has anyone gotten the cooking recipe "The Hungry Magister" which is for the 375 stat crit food?

It's the only recipe I haven't gotten and I am starting to believe it's not in game or is bugged. The 300 stat crit food is currently bugged (the mob doesn't drop it, you have to petition a GM after killing it to get it) and all I've been giving Nomi is ley blood and bearsteaks which supposedly give that food recipe and getting nothing but burned food.

This should be fixed. I read it in a hotfix sometime ago iirc(the 300 crit food). Yeah from Sept 15th: "Players who have previously killed Myonix should be able to acquire the Leybarbeque Ribs recipe on subsequent kills."

Nola

Trakanon Raider

Yesh it's an enigma. The prot artifact has to be gated behind something. A high AK, a raid drop or from a world boss. Who knows. I finished my war class order and now I'm on my artifact quest. I have to go to certain mythic dungeons and complete the objectives.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Is there any addon that will show all the active world quests in a nice neat list with what the rewards are?

Also, did the world boss dragon today (Nildhogg or some shit) and got an 860 helm, woot!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Is there any addon that will show all the active world quests in a nice neat list with what the rewards are?

Also, did the world boss dragon today (Nildhogg or some shit) and got an 860 helm, woot!

World Quest Tracker

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Faltigoth

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Got an 860 helm as well, poor Nithogg didn't stand a chance against the massive army that was assembled there! I was well pleased.

Inque

FunEmployed
Has anyone gotten the cooking recipe "The Hungry Magister" which is for the 375 stat crit food?

It's the only recipe I haven't gotten and I am starting to believe it's not in game or is bugged. The 300 stat crit food is currently bugged (the mob doesn't drop it, you have to petition a GM after killing it to get it) and all I've been giving Nomi is ley blood and bearsteaks which supposedly give that food recipe and getting nothing but burned food.

Yes. You have to research it, I used Big Gamy Ribs. Took about 4 days worth of research to achieve.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I know it needs to be researched, but just have not been able to get it to pop for like 4 days now. Guess I'll keep trying

Inque

FunEmployed
Yea, I'm not sure their calculations on divvying out the recipe's but I had petitioned a GM to get the Leybeque recipe then after I researched Gamy Ribs I got Magister within a couple days. I've received a ton of upgrades.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I hate how they are doing cooking recipies. I would rather that crap be behind the reps of the factions, than this random ass shit where you can go days into weeks with nothing.