World of Warcraft: Current Year

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You did the most difficult one to pull out of all of them. The trash before the first boss should be fired and whoever added them should be fired.

Malkav

French Madman
Finally started leveling my bear druid more seriously.

I love the design of the Claws of Ursoc, they just look badass. It's also funny, because monks keep whinning that they don't see fist weapons when sheathed, and they just give a never sheathed fist weapon to druids hehe.

Quick question, do the mobs in Suramar that see through the disguise also see through stealth? If not, doing it as a bear will be fun : balance affinity for moonkin+flap, stealth in cat form, and when you finally reach your target you can just shred it as a mass of fur and claws.

Also looking for a second profession. Got herbalism and leatherworking right now, but I already have another alt with leatherworking higher so I need to change it.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Did my first mythic, CoS last night. Wiped 3 times due to one bad trash pull and once per first two bosses as we all learned the boss. It felt more like old heroics as was the design. I am looking forward to doing more.
CoS is the most unique and possibly the most challenging mythic (Arcway trash gives it a run for its money). The other mythics are, for the most part, heroics with more damage.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
CoS trash is no joke. Those stupid fucking tigers basically instant kill anyone if they get double pounced and don't have a defensive cooldown of some kind to eat the double 600k+ DOT crit.

It is kind of funny though.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Keeping getting first or second on the DPS charts with Fury, I'm assuming I'm just getting placed with retards. Single pull fights basically cripple me though.

Only class that really kicks my ass so far is demon hunters.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Did dragon, eye and Ursoc on heroic last night with a split alt/main run. We skipped doing normal entirely. First boss took way too long since there was some weird shit where moon fires and other spells were jumping to trash behind the boss wall and up the hill. Never had that happen on beta, so no clue what was going on there. Ursoc we barely got down with our dps with the tanks eventually dying off at the end of the fight. Fun raid so far, though!

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Mythic+ have me a bit concerned with the state of raiding. Am I alone and just a worrying faggot?

To me it seems anything beyond the first few levels completely negates any reason to do normal or heroic raids unless you just enjoy them. If you have a group capable of higher levels of mythic it will make the raids a joke

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
we got an 860, 865, and 870 from the spider boss. You get a lot more loot in general from the raids.
Ehh debatable at least this week because we all start out with lvl2 keystones. If you have a good grp and 5 keystones, you can run mythic+2 5x this week, finishing with 10+minute getting 6 peices of loot per dungeon.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
i thought they nerfed it to where you only get a chest at the end with 2 pieces of loot? so running mythic +2 5x = 10 pieces of loot total + everyone gets a loot box at the end of the week.

with our raid we had 14-15 folks and got 8 drops from the first 2 bosses.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
i thought they nerfed it to where you only get a chest at the end with 2 pieces of loot? so running mythic 2 5x = 10 pieces of loot total + everyone gets a loot box at the end of the week.
You get 1 chest if you fonish with <5min

2 chests if you finish with 5 -10min

3 chests with >10min left

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I'm a raider at heart, and not really for gear. But we will have trouble holding people's attention if this is the case going forward. We don't do mythic raids

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
ah, i wasn't aware of that, then yes that seems to be more efficient than raiding.
Except maybe for only this week, unless you never use your upgraded stones from those mythic lvl2 runs since if I recall correctly you get next weeks keystone from order hall chest which will be equal to previous weeks highest mythic+ completed

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I don't think too many people will be getting into mythic+ just yet honestly.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Were you on of those top 4 rogues when we got the kill? I was the hunter sitting at the base of that golden shower. But at least I got a fancy belt that emits a frosty mist all down my nuts!

Resto Druid Insertwit. I was the guy talking to much in /raid probably :p

I'm glad we stuck it out though. I think once the RL started getting serious and kicking the low DPS is when it started to come together.

Plus, how hard is it to get into fucking Discord. My god, you get a link you can just input into your browser. Couldn't be more simple.

BTW Druids and Shamans, pretty OP heal comp.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Except maybe for only this week, unless you never use your upgraded stones from those mythic lvl2 runs since if I recall correctly you get next weeks keystone from order hall chest which will be equal to previous weeks highest mythic+ completed
thought it was highest completed -2