World of Warcraft: Current Year

Khane

Got something right about marriage
The amount of bugs I've been running into, especially with tradeskills, is becoming really tiresome.

Quests not completing even though I have all the items in my inventory. Items not being craftable even though I have all the materials. NPCs not showing up. The rank 3 herb buff from Fjarnskaggl not working. The whole clear your cache BS. The fishing artifact fishing up entire schools of black barracuda if you have no points in that node (but giving silver mackerel instead of barracuda). The fishing artifact NOT fishing up entire schools at all when you have points in that node.

The list goes on and on. This is actually one of the buggier releases I remember.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
By far the worst is the "hidden" WQ one. I've just made a batch file to delete my cache then run my WOW.

Khane

Currently cannot complete the "Down to Azsuna" quest which is what starts the zone for you. The question mark is on my world and minimaps, but the NPC is just not there.

Khane

Aaaaaand because I can't complete that quest I can't start another zone from my Order Hall scouting map.

Perfect.

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Is there any reason to complete suramar quests other than for reputation?

I completed all other zones, but 0/11 on suramar...keep telling myself I'll do it after my next artifact research, then the next, then the next. I'll slowly be exalted rep at my current rate. I'm not too concerned with going faster as I really give no fucks about this game and only login when completely bored.

Dalien

Registered Hodor
Arcway and Court of Stars are both gated behind 8k/12k honored Suramar rep. 11/11 Suramar campaign will be required to unlock flying. Also a good number of quests give a nice amount of AP.

Those are the reasons I can think of.

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
Currently cannot complete the "Down to Azsuna" quest which is what starts the zone for you. The question mark is on my world and minimaps, but the NPC is just not there.

Drop the quest, and you'll get the next quest 4 feet away.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

I completed all other zones, but 0/11 on suramar...keep telling myself I'll do it after my next artifact research, then the next, then the next. I'll slowly be exalted rep at my current rate. I'm not too concerned with going faster as I really give no fucks about this game and only login when completely bored.

The mount speed upgrade requires it. Flying will require it. You get about 50k artifact power from the quests. They are literally the best source of AP in the game.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Lots and lots of AP from suramar. I would do it. You could wait for a few more ranks of AK then do it or w/e, but definitely don't ignore it.

Brikker

Trump's Staff

Sounds like you shouldn't be playing WoW at all?

But as said, lots of AP items, two mythic dungeons, and eventually flying (or just +mount speed right now).

What I'm doing on my two characters is holding off on doing much of Suramar (after Friendly for WQs) while I build up my Arti Knowledge ranks. Some huge AP items there that can be multiplied even larger.

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
I knew this would happen (as it has with every MMO I've tried to play for the past 10+ years.)

Got to 110 finally last week, played maybe 10 hours after that. Haven't logged in for days, can't motivate myself to.:D

Khane

Really wishing I had decided to main my warrior instead of druid. Arms is just completely right up my alley.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I knew this would happen (as it has with every MMO I've tried to play for the past 10+ years.)

Got to 110 finally last week, played maybe 10 hours after that. Haven't logged in for days, can't motivate myself to.:D
I'm not a fan of world quests either, but dang if there isn't a ton of other stuff to do that is fun. There literally isn't a single thing that you want to do come end game? There's more to do end game this time around than there has been in a long while, and I find it hard to believe you just don't want to do any of it at all?

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
I'm not a fan of world quests either, but dang if there isn't a ton of other stuff to do that is fun. There literally isn't a single thing that you want to do come end game? There's more to do end game this time around than there has been in a long while, and I find it hard to believe you just don't want to do any of it at all?

I think it's probably part not even really knowing what to do (I don't read about the game at all,) and part unsure I want to play rogue anymore and definitely being too lazy to level up something again, even from 100.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
You want to hear bugs: I'm part of the crew that's stuck at 4/5 class missions, where it never hands out the 5th, and thus can't complete my Order Campaign.

So I can't get my third relic slot unlocked, despite having a 46 ilevel world boss drop sitting in my bank for it. You have any idea how gimped my output is? Even worse, the issue's been around since Beta with no clear resolution.

Dalien

Registered Hodor
You want to hear bugs: I'm part of the crew that's stuck at 4/5 class missions, where it never hands out the 5th, and thus can't complete my Order Campaign.

So I can't get my third relic slot unlocked, despite having a 46 ilevel world boss drop sitting in my bank for it. You have any idea how gimped my output is? Even worse, the issue's been around since Beta with no clear resolution.

Have you tried putting in a GM ticket? That sucks and hopefully they can give the quest to your char manually.

Brikker

Trump's Staff

Never heard of this but I just realized I finished my third class campaign mission on my alt hunter while at work tonight and didn't see another pop. Pretty sure it's a 5 mission quest, too.

Fuck.