World of Warcraft: Current Year

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Warlock is gun b gud.

I've gotten zero legendaries and I do all that. Its just luck of the draw.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The games only been out for a month and people are wondering where their legendaries are. I'm happy that they're very rare.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
The games only been out for a month and people are wondering where their legendaries are. I'm happy that they're very rare.

Noodle, we have to sit you for Shitface because Shitface has 2 BIS legendaries he got by killing a level 13 quest mob and getting lucky so he does twice your DPS.

Sorry bro.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
That's really the true gripe. Some of those legendaries are absolutely bonkers in how they change your playstyle/effect DPS/tanking/healing. Having them is like having an entire new talent or artifact trait that puts you a head above anyone else who doesn't have them.

Kalaar kururuc

Grumpy old man
Im not particularly bothered, I was just interested. But yeah, the fact that they are really op at this stage means getting one would be nice, and some people have multiple!

Khane

Got something right about marriage
They will be OP the entire expansion most likely. They have upgrade paths.

Khane

Shitface knows there are no set bonuses on M+ gear, so he still raids and is better in every way.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
S2M meant Spriests would be top in one or two fights and bad in all others and lol on trash. Not sure why they felt the need to weaken it

Khane

Oh and I really never want to hear another DK movement complaint. They are fucking unkillable as a mage. Can death grip every 3 goddamn seconds.

Khane

Well since 12 years ago PvP used to be fun and that's the type of server all my shit is on I guess I care. Since I can't just turn it off.

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
Oh and I really never want to hear another DK movement complaint. They are fucking unkillable as a mage. Can death grip every 3 goddamn seconds.
This is why we can't have nice things, whiny little bitches that can't fucking count.

Death Grip cooldown is 25 seconds. Blood is the only spec that can Death Grip twice, still with a 25 second cooldown. Doesn't matter what class you are, if you encounter a protection spec player you're going to be in for a bad time.

First mage I fought as Unholy I outplayed him, got on top of him, got the chain on and he blinked, I smugly chuckled and death gripped him back to me and chained him again, knowing full well he was about to get the rough end of a pointy stick.... and then he frost nova'd me and blinked again. Apparenly mages get double Blink at the cost of double ice block.

DEATH GRIP IS A CONTROL SKILL, NOT A MOBILITY SKILL.

.. and seriously, whining about PvP when the discussion was about PvE mobility? really?

PS: Quick, whine about the abom hook on a 30 second cooldown for Unholy, and AMS for good measure.

Last edited: