World of Warcraft: Current Year

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Alright, I just bought Legion.

First time playing wow Since April 2009 quit because it became to casual friendly and boring.

Gonna use my original character and apparently I get an instant level token to 100.

What do I need to know?
Jews and blacks are the majority. Welcome to your personal hell.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
You playing with these pals Tigs or u wanna be Alliance? Hmu. Won't scum ya brotha.

Always lookin' for a few strong alt-right pals.

• 1Like

Ryoz

<Donor>
Curious how these DH nerfs are gonna affect the play style. I just resubbed after a 2 year break and really liking DH. Using momentum for tg+bloodlet and dumping fury is a fun playstyle. I wonder if that's gonna take a back seat to nemesis or fel eruption now.

Malkav

French Madman
They really need to introduce a rep catch up mechanic. Something similar as they did in pandaria, the token giving 100% bonus rep on the account once you get revered or something. Hell, make it exalted if they want.

Farming Nightfallen rep on multiple characters is AIDS.

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
Alright, I just bought Legion.

First time playing wow Since April 2009 quit because it became to casual friendly and boring.

At what point did you wake up and say, "Legion sounds like it is less casual friendly than WoLTK and therefore infinitely more fun -- I'm down for more of that shit."

• 1Solidarity

Nite1

<WoW Guild Officer>
Curious how these DH nerfs are gonna affect the play style. I just resubbed after a 2 year break and really liking DH. Using momentum for tg+bloodlet and dumping fury is a fun playstyle. I wonder if that's gonna take a back seat to nemesis or fel eruption now.

I was in the wow general forums and they had a blue post about an hour ago that they're still looking at the changes to sps and dh's. So there's some hope? I mean it's bliz and they're track record sucks for this stuff but maybe?

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Curse has really upgraded their downloader it has integrated voice chat stuff on it now which is pretty slick and keeps all your mods up to date no fuss no muss.
I just despise Curse, which is from them previously forcing you to collect data form them. The updater used to install the curse add-on, and it would re-enable it every time you updated other mobs even if you downloaded it. Just now I loaded up the client and it autodownloaded an "upsell" exe immediately. No prompt to download it, no confirmation box.

Fuck them.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
At what point did you wake up and say, "Legion sounds like it is less casual friendly than WoLTK and therefore infinitely more fun -- I'm down for more of that shit."

I doubt it is in anyway challenging, I'm spending $60 for a month or two of distraction.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
I'm expecting the Warrior one gets turned into a huge several month long "visit the cave once a day" camp. logging in and out for an hour obviously is not the way blizzard intended. even after someone got the shield there was a huge debate on if you needed to log out in the cave, or log out outside and then run it. or if reading the "fluff" in your quest hall increased its chance. or if jumping on one foot helped. it was none of this, just go in the cave sit in one spot log in and out until you hear the roar.

for the Paladin one i know you guys need a book, is it a drop? most of the Artifact appearances (much to peoples dismay) has basically been "get an item from a mob who may drop it" or "look in xxx place for xxx amount of time" or are AK or Rep gated.

we've had a few more confirmations from the warrior discord that the people who got the Fury artifact hilt (3 different people) from skovald in HoV which is 1 out of 3 parts for the weapon were exalted with the valarjar at the time, so its rep gated.

Disc Priest hidden appearance required me to camp a book in Hearthglen in Northrend for over 2 hours. It was like EQ days all over again, hoorah! It seems to be personal loot though, no one else could see the book I looted and others got theirs and I never saw it. Holy Priest just requires a rare drop from HoV and Exalted with Valarjar (blegh).

Last edited:

Ryoz

<Donor>
This new transmog system is pretty great. Like 9 years ago some asshole hacked my account and DE'd my benediction and a bunch of my old loots from vanilla and Blizz was never able to return them. Lo and behold, they're all showing up as transmoggable now! Huzzah!

Cybsled

Ya the new transmog system is pretty awesome. Finding all sorts of crap I vendored years ago showing up in it ;p