World of Warcraft: Current Year

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
+30%? What's this?

i think he's talking about the Legion equivalent to Draenor pathfinder. instead of granting flying it gives you 20% mount speed while in the broken isles. i got mine yesterday the revered with wardens was my cockblock.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
How you poopsockers already revered with all factions?

Also still need to finish good sumaritan. Plus don't you need exalted with nightfallen for the last pillar?

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
i think he's talking about the Legion equivalent to Draenor pathfinder. instead of granting flying it gives you 20% mount speed while in the broken isles. i got mine yesterday the revered with wardens was my cockblock.

Yeah, that tends to happen with an elitist group of female warriors.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Malkav

French Madman
How you poopsockers already revered with all factions?

Also still need to finish good sumaritan. Plus don't you need exalted with nightfallen for the last pillar?

And isn't the last part of Good Suramaritan not present in game yet?

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
i've just done the emissary quests every day and maxed withered training every run except for the 2 that glitched on me. you need to get 20k into revered instead of 21k for nightfallen exalted since a quest pops at 20k.

i was about 200 rep away from revered with wardens after i had done everything and said fuck it and bought a scroll of ancient knowledge in the AH to see if it would randomly give me warden rep and it worked. the scroll gives you something randomly either AP, +250 rep with a faction, nothing, or exp if youre sub 110. i think you can only use 1 per week.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
no its all in, i cant link my armory since battle.net doesn't load here but you can look me up, Knebula on Thrall US server

the last part of good sumaritan is given at 20k into revered.

EDIT:

you dont need the last pillar for Good Sumaritan, the last pillar is a drop from nighthold, im assuming its the culmination of the quest line that starts in 7.1 that is reported as a 9 week quest that rewards the nightfallen manasaber mount.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
i've just done the emissary quests every day and maxed withered training every run except for the 2 that glitched on me. you need to get 20k into revered instead of 21k for nightfallen exalted since a quest pops at 20k.

i was about 200 rep away from revered with wardens after i had done everything and said fuck it and bought a scroll of ancient knowledge in the AH to see if it would randomly give me warden rep and it worked. the scroll gives you something randomly either AP, +250 rep with a faction, nothing, or exp if youre sub 110. i think you can only use 1 per week.
I've done every emisaary quest since hitting 110 (maybe 4 days after launch) and think my only 2 revered are highmountain and nightfallen. Guess I can't poopsock with the best if them.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The poopsockers tend to quit very early on in the expansion cycle and cry about lack of content.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Oh yeah I'm feeling the burn, gotta just let the artifact researches complete and save your strength for another push pre-night hold.

My next trait has been 60k or 64k or something, that was my wake up call. That wake up call being, its a Blizzard game, you made it to raid content... there will be patches/mechanics to greatly reduce/replace any insane effort I'd put in from here in the future.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
The poopsockers tend to quit very early on in the expansion cycle and cry about lack of content.

yep this is usually true for me. currently on my list of things to accomplish before i shift to an alt

1. get a legendary (farm mythics, emissary quests etc)
2. PVP skin im only level 39 at the moment, so not even halfway (probably try to get vicious hawkstrider as well)
3. legendary fishing pole im currently skill 0
4. make an alt (i was doing a DK but now i may do warlock or hunter)
5. wait for that sweet sweet AK

Khane

Got something right about marriage
so i tanked him once in a pug that we cleared with 25 people, took about 10 attempts, the hardest issue was the transition from phase 1 to 2 and the burn from 65 to 60. i went back in with the guild with 11 folks and we two shotted him.

This was our issue apparently. That and I guess I can just say bad healers now.

Went in with a PUG after my normal group all left our raid last night and got him down.

Malinatar

Lord Nagafen Raider
So did +4 HoV 1C, failed +5 DHT by 2 min. Bolster not friendly in that dungeon.

Oh well.

30% mount speed tomorrow aww yisss
So from what I read, its 20% and it doesn't stack. So if you are a Paladin and in a guild, no benefit. Again, what I read...

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Khane bro

Why are you not raiding with us? Is it because Fridays are typical touch girls buttholes day?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
im definitely faster than i was with just the guild buff maybe the guild buff doesn't apply in broken isles?

ill download an addon that shows your current speed and check it this afternoon.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Khane bro

Why are you not raiding with us? Is it because Fridays are typical touch girls buttholes day?

No it's because that group of people and I used to play and raid together back in the day and they all started playing again and asked me to raid with them.

But they can't be bothered to even look up mechanics and rely on me to tell them everything about every fight so I might just drop them soon. I was their guild leader back in the day and I used to go through all the strategies but that was when it wasn't a big deal to figure out a fight's mechanics for every different role. Nowadays these raids have way too many mechanics that cause the fights to be different depending on tank, damage dealer or healer and I just really do not want to hold an entire raid groups hand anymore. Especially when they don't even bother reading a TL;DR version of the fight beforehand.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Also. Xavius does hit like a fucking dump truck, dont underestimate how much damage he outputs.

Well if you ever want to come with us send me a tell on Fridays and Mondays around 9pm EST to join us. We are casually hardcore. Couple people really need hands held but quite a few are really good. Good group either way.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
No it's because that group of people and I used to play and raid together back in the day and they all started playing again and asked me to raid with them.

But they can't be bothered to even look up mechanics and rely on me to tell them everything about every fight so I might just drop them soon. I was their guild leader back in the day and I used to go through all the strategies but that was when it wasn't a big deal to figure out a fight's mechanics for every different role. Nowadays these raids have way too many mechanics that cause the fights to be different depending on tank, damage dealer or healer and I just really do not want to hold an entire raid groups hand anymore. Especially when they don't even bother reading a TL;DR version of the fight beforehand.
Bring them all over with you. Not all will transfer but you might get a few.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Bring them all over with you. Not all will transfer but you might get a few.
a_skeleton_03 what the fuck do we look like some weird ass country accepting refugees? We are very tight knit and only accept the best

60 PEOPLE HAVE SIGNED UP FOR YOUR RAID

OH... never mind