World of Warcraft: Current Year

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Pretty sure they know they have a shit attitude and nobody is going to want to raid with them. They will definitely not join another raid group.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
We are all old and curmudgeonly so I think they would fit in.

Sometimes all you need is a good raid leader and people that used to be good snap right back into it.

Noodleface Noodleface is more like a good secretary just managing the calendar and invites.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I would consider myself a hardcore casual in that I've only run Mythic from the PUG-finder (although one of the Old Skool Talisman guys from 1999 just got his Paladin tank to Mythic-ready status last night) and done the WQs that seemed the most worthwhile / fun and I'm revered with everyone except Wardens and only ~1k from that.

What I don't have yet is completion of the Good Suramaritan achievement because I'm lacking the Arcway parts and don't quite have enough faction to get the last quest sequence referenced above. My Nightfallen rep is the highest by far though owing to how much I've been doing in Suramar simply because I find it very entertaining. What started out as a "holy crap how can I ever do this??" when facing a whole city of baddies has quickly become an action-stealth adventure that seems ideally suited to Mages what with Invis and Slowfall.

sadris

Karen
<Donor>
No, xfer to Mal'Ganis and raid with Juggernaut. Unless you're bad, then we don't want you. Raid Tue/Wed.

What is up with people complaining about your speed, or complaining about anything, when in a group with someone else's keystone? Like I could see myself bitching if the group does X and they're wasting my keystone. But I literally cannot fathom bitching about something in which you have no investment into...

tezzuka

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Sort of random, but is there a place to talk about mythic farming? Im a new guy, and just want to push mythic + as far as i can, but i would much rather do it with guildies than pugs.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
No, xfer to Mal'Ganis and raid with Juggernaut. Unless you're bad, then we don't want you. Raid Tue/Wed.

What is up with people complaining about your speed, or complaining about anything, when in a group with someone else's keystone? Like I could see myself bitching if the group does X and they're wasting my keystone. But I literally cannot fathom bitching about something in which you have no investment into...
Your investment is that run, where you want to push for +3 and more loot. That should be the goal for any +2 run and quite a few in the +3-4 range too.

If you're pugging a +8, then yeah whatever. Anything below that and everyone should be trying their hardest.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
what im seeing from PUGs in mythic+ is that people have skipped most mechanics on normal mythics and dont know how to handle them on mythic+. I have only been using my keystone with guildies but ill occasionally join PUGs that have so far failed on +5. example in Halls of Valor we have people that dont know how to dodge the tornados from storm breath or that will stand in front of hydal and get hit by his cleave. he hits just as hard as bosses in EN its not something you can just ignore or heal through if youre bad.

I feel like im invested in those because its time i could be spent doing other things, i usually dont complain if people are slow as long as we are making progress, i will drop from mythic+ 99% of the time if people dont do basic mechanics because i know the run is doomed.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
We are all old and curmudgeonly so I think they would fit in.

Sometimes all you need is a good raid leader and people that used to be good snap right back into it.

Noodleface Noodleface is more like a good secretary just managing the calendar and invites.
I feel offended that you just called me a secretary and not a raid leader

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Did the tutorial and the first quest thingie (With all the armies and such)

Why the fuck did they never do a stat crunch on HP and mana?

I nearly choked when I saw how much HP things hit for until I noticed my max HP. it's hilarious.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Did the tutorial and the first quest thingie (With all the armies and such)

Why the fuck did they never do a stat crunch on HP and mana?

I nearly choked when I saw how much HP things hit for until I noticed my max HP. it's hilarious.

They did in WoD. But then let it get out of control again in Legion.

It's funny going back and doing pre-MoP raids because of it. You'll hit for millions of damage.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
Yea you can 1 shot most bosses pre cata with 1 attack, it causes some of them to bug out in hilarious ways. I really want them to fix the galakriss encounter in SoO so i can solo past him =/

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I've done every emisaary quest since hitting 110 (maybe 4 days after launch) and think my only 2 revered are highmountain and nightfallen. Guess I can't poopsock with the best if them.

I've done every emissary too and I'm revered with everyone except Valajar (65 rep off) and Dreamweavers (500 rep off). I focused on doing every Warden WQ every time it's available (except PVP) and every Nightfallen every time it's up (except Army, because I try to plan AM gathering around days it DOESN'T pop).

tezzuka

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Yea you can 1 shot most bosses pre cata with 1 attack, it causes some of them to bug out in hilarious ways. I really want them to fix the galakriss encounter in SoO so i can solo past him =/

leave the instance, exit the game entirely and then go back. worked for me.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
If you want mounts and such and just to see them sure.

Shit like Heroic Harridon in Pandaland was really hard to do though!

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
They did in WoD. But then let it get out of control again in Legion.

It's funny going back and doing pre-MoP raids because of it. You'll hit for millions of damage.

Hell when I drop a full moon on somebody in legion max level content it hits for 1.3-1.5 million most of the time.