World of Warcraft: Current Year

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Also. Xavius does hit like a fucking dump truck, dont underestimate how much damage he outputs.

Well if you ever want to come with us send me a tell on Fridays and Mondays around 9pm EST to join us. We are casually hardcore. Couple people really need hands held but quite a few are really good. Good group either way.
Trying to replace me with anither druid tank already?!

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Speaking of that, The last dungeon I completed was Ulduar. Other than nostalgia should I go back and solo all the raids i can?

With transmog stuff lots of good looks/mounts/pets you can potentially get and the money is really pretty good if you just spend an afternoon banging through older raids. Anything up to cata is going to be trivial other than death wing because he is a putz and thats more just a figure out how to do the mechanis with one person thing. Pandaria should be pretty doable as well at least the initial few raids at max level.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
So they took out a TON of the mobs in Suramar City near the the nobles where the Consolidating Power quest is. You can move around in there with your masquerade up now and make it to all the quest mobs.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
What the fuck with this mythic+ chest in order hall.

My +4 chest gave me a single Curious Coin. Nothing else.

fucking thing sucks

• 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE

Still love these. If you think you're going to level on my watch, think again lol.

I'm not feeling like anything is too broken, DH is pretty insane but we've caught em out enough.

• 1Like

Alterity

Molten Core Raider
So they took out a TON of the mobs in Suramar City near the the nobles where the Consolidating Power quest is. You can move around in there with your masquerade up now and make it to all the quest mobs.
Best news I've heard all day. Fuck that quest.

Are the chests in the class hall for completing Mystic+ from last week lootable today? If so, did anyone get anything worthwhile?

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Seriously though, is that normal? I thought the weekly chest was always supposed to give a gear piece at least. A single piece of currency (for a vendor that sells shit for 50 or 150 pieces of that currency) on a Mythic 4 chest seems wrong =/

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I tried to loot the chest but nothing was in it. So I relogged and now it's saying I already received my reward for the week, but I have no new keystone in my inventory nor any new items.

EDIT: nevermind it was in my mailbox.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
8d98a40426397e2a03e1027fbd949747.jpg

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think this is something that they have never really considered owing to how different specs were really dependent on different gear in the past. Now that we are well into the era where your armor has different stats and even set bonuses based on what spec you are currently in rather than what spec you chose when you turned in your token, it might be worthwhile investigating the possibility of having spec-dependent enchants and gems. Raises issues though because what do you do about the person who doesn't want or need for their enchants / gems to switch when they change specs?

I get your point and I understand and even agree with it to a certain extent. However, some of these gems are super rare and its not like switching out a piece of haste for mastery. I'm mainly talking about the main stats. Secondary stats should stay how they are or gear would have no meaning what so ever in alt specs.