World of Warcraft: Current Year

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Just killed some guy named Withered Jim and I got a 865 Trinket it's literally better than any other item I have by a large margin.
Yup that trinket is BiS for a lot of specs I got skunked by jim again I was hoping for that trinket.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
You can kill him multiple times before the week is up and use your bonus rolls on the kill even if you don't have a shot at normal loot. Or, did you do that already?

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
You can kill him multiple times before the week is up and use your bonus rolls on the kill even if you don't have a shot at normal loot. Or, did you do that already?

I had not picked up my bonus loot roll yet so going back out there tonight to take another shot or two at him see if I can make the RNG like me. Given how badly boomkin need haste that trinket would be amazeballs for me.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
PTR was updated last night. I won't comment on other classes, don't know them nearly well enough. But looks like fury warriors are getting bumped up ~8% and arms/prot(lol, no tank takes ravager) getting a slight benefit as well:

MMO-Champion - Withered J'im, Patch 7.1 PTR - Build 22797, Raid Testing Schedule - October 13-17

Talents
  • Bladestorm (Arms, Protection) Become an unstoppable storm of destructive force, striking all targets within 8 yards for (1,015% 1,099% of weapon damage) Physical damage over 6 sec.
  • Bladestorm (Fury) Become an unstoppable storm of destructive force, striking all targets within 8 yards with both weapons for (2,030% 2,189% of weapon damage*] Physical damage over 6 sec.
  • Dragon Roar Roar explosively, dealing [*150% [*162% of AP*] damage to all enemies within 8 yards and increasing all damage you deal by 20% for 6 sec. Dragon Roar ignores all armor and always critically strikes. Fury Warrior - Level 100 Talent. Instant. 25 sec cooldown.
  • Ravager Throws a whirling weapon at the target location that inflicts [*7 + 1,750% 1,890% of AP*] damage to all enemies within 8 yards over 7 sec.

Fury
  • Bloodthirst Assault the target in a bloodthirsty craze, dealing [*0.631 * 243% 262% of weapon damage or 0.037 * Level * 243% of weapon damage + 0.263 * 243% of weapon damage or 243% 262% of weapon damage + 0.263 * 262% of weapon damage or 262% of weapon damage*] Physical damage and restoring 4% of your health. Generates 10 Rage. Warrior - Fury Spec. Melee range. Instant. 4.5 sec cooldown.
  • Execute Attempt to finish off a wounded foe, causing (616% 666% of weapon damage) Physical damage. Only usable on enemies that have less than 20% health. Warrior - Fury Spec. 250 Rage. Melee range. Instant.
  • Furious Slash (Fury) Aggressively strike with your off-hand weapon for [*0.631 * 284% 307% of weapon damage or 0.037 * Level * 284% of weapon damage + 0.262 * 284% of weapon damage or 284% 307% of weapon damage + 0.262 * 307% of weapon damage or 307% of weapon damage*] Physical damage.
  • Odyn's Fury Unleashes the fiery power Odyn bestowed the Warswords, dealing (500% 540% of weapon damage) Fire damage and an additional [*4 + AP*] Fire damage over 4 sec to all enemies within 14 yards. Artifact. Instant. 45 sec cooldown.
  • Raging Blow A mighty blow with both weapons that deals a total of [*1.616 * 153% 165% of weapon damage or 0.055 * Level * 153% of weapon damage + 0.904 * 153% 165% of weapon damage + 0.904 * 165% of weapon damage or 2.000 * 153% 165% of weapon damage*] Physical damage. Only usable while Enraged. Generates 5 Rage. Warrior - Fury Spec. Melee range. Instant.
  • Rampage Enrages you and unleashes a series of 5 brutal strikes over 2 sec for a total of (823% 889% of weapon damage) Physical damage. Warrior - Fury Spec. 850 Rage. Melee range. Instant. 1.5 sec cooldown.

Disappointed the damage taken part of enrage wasn't removed. Some dev at Blizzard has a flavor hardon. After playing Arms in some dungeons, I like Arms(especially overpower) for questing and fury for dungeons. Colossus Smash makes target switching so clunky. I'm betting the MS rage legendary would make things better since tactician procs would happen more dependably.

Last edited:

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Did a few Timewalker dungeons last night on my Mistweaver... holy crap the BC dungeons were unforgiving in terms of incoming damage. Everything is going great and then WHAM all the hit points just vanish, not to mention the Arcatraz and the goddamn maggots that seemed to be heat-seeking towards my pandaren dumplings.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Did a few Timewalker dungeons last night on my Mistweaver... holy crap the BC dungeons were unforgiving in terms of incoming damage. Everything is going great and then WHAM all the hit points just vanish, not to mention the Arcatraz and the goddamn maggots that seemed to be heat-seeking towards my pandaren dumplings.

There are a few mobs in the old dungeons where you have to interupt them like spell flingers in the spider dungeon. If you don't they evaporate whoever they hit.

bytes

Molten Core Raider
Well heroic BC dungeons are from a time when dungeons in this game were actually hard. Game feels kinda weird after not playing for such a long time. At level cap I feel like I'm playing some sort of 3rd person Diablo, these random stat item and upgrade procs are just annoying as all hell.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Disappointed the damage taken part of enrage wasn't removed. Some dev at Blizzard has a flavor hardon. After playing Arms in some dungeons, I like Arms(especially overpower) for questing and fury for dungeons. Colossus Smash makes target switching so clunky. I'm betting the MS rage legendary would make things better since tactician procs would happen more dependably.
Curse of the Dreadblades does 5% health damage every time I use a finishing move. It's always great to see the health tick off during a burn phase.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I already remember why I hate mythic raiding.

Its no secret that class stacking is still a thing where balance is promised. I'm sure the fights are tuned to the point there's almost no margin for error on top of it. Going into them tonight I think. Pray for my sub rog ass.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
And Withered Jim wasn't supposed to pop again this week. The quality control on this expac has been absurdly low compared to previous expansions (or so it feels).

Anyone know if timewalk dungeons can drop legendaries if you're 110?