World of Warcraft: Current Year

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I hate running dungeons over and over for some Diablo style treadmill. I prefer classic raiding and loot styles. .

Yeah, I'm that one guy I know

I really like the time rush aspect for some reason. Really gets my blood pumping.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
I hate running dungeons over and over for some Diablo style treadmill. I prefer classic raiding and loot styles. .

Yeah, I'm that one guy I know

I agree,

I'm not a fan of there not being "A Best" item.

Mythic Nythandra beat our ass mostly because the officers forgot to announce we were doing it so many did not come prepared with strats. We tried for an hour then went to Heroic to gear up 1 shot everything with the exception of Dragons because someone accidentally agro'd

I need to attune for Karazhan asap it seems super fun.

Edit: also ilvl860

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I'm pretty sure we all hate the Diablo style loot system.

It's garbage.

I also hate that to get the randomized loot everything is a timed run. This game is turning into a button mashing race and it's not very enjoyable.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Nothing wrong with button mashing...if you're given the attention and time necessary to button mash correctly. Mythic dungeons and heroic raids are already on slim margins with both of those that mythic+ goes too far.

I specifically don't play any class/spec who's rotation take too much attention because the player has enough other shit to watch as it is. I kinda want to level a druid alt but fuck feral spec. I guess I could dps as boomkin.

Even on my main, I dps specifically as fury because arms and focused rage are fucking dumb.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I only do mythic+ once a week and only because if I don't I'll never gear up. I'd much rather just do world content and raids and other fun stuff.

I can see the appeal because they made it the absolute best way to gear up and challenge players.

Maybe next expac there won't even be raids.

The next time you see sky, it'll be over another town. The next time you take a test, it'll be in some other school. Our parents, they want the bestest stuff for us. But right now they gotta do what's right for them, 'cause it's their time. Their time, up there. Down here it's our time. It's our time down here. That's all over the second we ride up Troy's bucket.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
I only do mythic+ once a week and only because if I don't I'll never gear up. I'd much rather just do world content and raids and other fun stuff.

I can see the appeal because they made it the absolute best way to gear up and challenge players.

Maybe next expac there won't even be raids.

The next time you see sky, it'll be over another town. The next time you take a test, it'll be in some other school. Our parents, they want the bestest stuff for us. But right now they gotta do what's right for them, 'cause it's their time. Their time, up there. Down here it's our time. It's our time down here. That's all over the second we ride up Troy's bucket.

Mythic Plus's are my favorite part of the game honestly. They require you not to be a useless faggot who drags their face on the keyboard.

I did a LFR raid once because I was told it was a good way to get gear and it literally made my blood boil, Just a swarming mass of retards running around attacking everything and no one died because it's nerfed to hell.

Doing LFR EN after clearing it on Heroic and never doing normal was such a shock to me I left and vowed to never do it again.

• 1Solidarity

Molten Core Raider
I agree with a_skeleton_02, at the moment I am loving M+ content, enough that I actually resent the time I spend raiding. I find M+ more challenging, and WAY less frustrating because the success is in the hands of a small group of people. Raids are too much like herding cats. Too much chit chat, too much afk, too much stuff I dont have any sort of direct control over. M+ though are just less stressful while being more engaging and entertaining, but then I have always tried to push dungeon runs beyond just the face value of the dungeons so I appreciated the challenge modes and now mythic plus runs.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
It's OK I realize I'm the odd man out for hating on M+. I just really enjoy raiding. I've already come to terms with this being my last expansion

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
What I hate about mythics+ is that sometimes they do take effort and then the only reward at the end is some arti points. I think I enjoy getting useless loot than no loot at all.

• 1Like

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Was in for my guilds second mythic Xavius kill. My god that shit is beyond easy, good lord.

Also another fun bug on Renferal is the Druid ability rage of the sleeper (I think it's called) will (probably) one shot your other webbed tank.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I said that too during Wrath sir. Eight years later look where I am.

• 1Like

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I said that too during Wrath sir. Eight years later look where I am.
True, but the games fundamental systems are changing. If they don't have a full artifact armor set and weapons next xpac I'd be surprised.

Plus I can't keep up. This isn't surprising to guild members who rarely see me outside of raid days. I guess it's premature for me to say what I said but when they announce the next expansion and it sounds like more of this I'll be retiring.

Also thought koushirou was gonna be playing sith us too :( lost both females this expansion. We only have @Elsebet

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
LFR is basically me wearing a halloween mask in shame and fishing for legendary drop chances.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Several folks noted their guild and situation, but if anyone is actually looking to recruit for heroics, or preferably mythic raiding, please dm or contact me in game: acidfly#1895

I'm also down for m+'s, though I've only completed a +6.

Or if you need a decent player to fill a run of any kind, feel free to ping me and I'll join if I'm free. I'll be on the rest of today (when I get back from lunch).

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thrall/Vyasa/

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
I don't mind doing 1 or 2 mythic+ dungeons a week. After that mehhhhh
That's very much how I feel about them. The loot reward being first dependent upon which instance you get from the keystone, then further limited by completing the entire instance, in time, and still getting one piece of 860 with mastery and versatility just hurts when you spend 25-30, very focused minutes. For one piece of loot. That no one can use. It would be nice if there was a stat priority drop setting, vs a spec, since spec really only affects trinkets.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Let's talk about how stupid it is that I already have the Glory of the Legion Hero skin "unlocked" but can't use it until Nighthold releases because that's the first skin in the line.

• 1Solidarity