World of Warcraft: Current Year

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Let's talk about how stupid it is that I already have the Glory of the Legion Hero skin "unlocked" but can't use it until Nighthold releases because that's the first skin in the line.
I am dying for those skins for my bear but it's not worth doing any work on it until next year.

Such a shit design.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I am dying for those skins for my bear but it's not worth doing any work on it until next year.

Such a shit design.
I feel the same way. Like I could do the achievements now or I could wait until I outgear the fuck out of Mythics and do the ones I haven't randomly already finished.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Also thought koushirou was gonna be playing sith us too :( lost both females this expansion. We only have @Elsebet

I was really hoping I'd have time to do stuff on Hyjal with you guys as well, but holy fuck there's so much shit to do this expac and I can barely make time for my M+ as it is between raiding and life stuff. :(

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I went to log on after a few weeks away and I'm having the damned time downloading the patch. Is spotty connectivity a thing or is something fucked up on my end?

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
This is what it looks like

2ev81f6.png

It'll occasionally jump to a reasonable download rate but it spends most of the time at zero. This is the result of my starting it up and going to bed. I've followed some of the suggestions on Blizzard's website like deleting the battle.net data and I've tried reinstalling battle.net (which took for fucking ever because the same problem afflicted it). In the last few weeks that I wasn't playing nothing on my end has changed. I patched EQ yesterday and that went fine and all my other internet activity is fine.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
So when Night Hold is out...

On off nights from Night Hold, I will be farming every EN I can, along with mythics and heroics to try and get the actually good legendaries for me... 100k dps difference between one legendary and another is great stuff here

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Just read the full patch notes. Guardian Druids got nerfed!!

Thick Hide now reduces damage taken by 6% (was 10%).

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
So when Night Hold is out...

On off nights from Night Hold, I will be farming every EN I can, along with mythics and heroics to try and get the actually good legendaries for me... 100k dps difference between one legendary and another is great stuff here
The two DPS ret legendaries aren't THAT dramatic. I think the spitballed numbers are 40k for cloak and 20k for ring. Those will definitely scale with increased overall character ilevel/stats as the main impact is on our finishers.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Someone tell me I'm wrong, but I got the Outlaw wrists, and they make me want to /wrist. I really wanted the all-spec ring or legs for rogues, but at least it's not one of the shared legendaries I guess?

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I hafta "legendary farm" the sub boots. Maybe its not a huge deal for other classes. From the chaos in guild chat when a Sephuz drops for someone, I think I have a point. Buff the comparably worthless ones?

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I hafta "legendary farm" the sub boots. Maybe its not a huge deal for other classes. From the chaos in guild chat when a Sephuz drops for someone, I think I have a point. Buff the comparably worthless ones?
LFR dropped mine on the first boss, check that out.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
What is so fucking difficult about having raid bosses drop tokens you can trade in for gear? 7/7 heroic last night not a single drop and used all 3 bonus rolls. Rng can get fucked

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
There will always be someone crying. Its either too easy to get gear and you are done too fast or its too hard and will take too long. Never will please everyone.

Though I am still shocked people go into mmos and are upset at Rng.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
There will always be someone crying. Its either too easy to get gear and you are done too fast or its too hard and will take too long. Never will please everyone.

Though I am still shocked people go into mmos and are upset at Rng.
I just hate the warforge/titanforge and huge range gear can roll right now

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't mind that so much. Might be as a mythic raider, since the widest range is 880 to 895. Still even at lower tiers is just icing on the cake if they upgrade far.

The only rng I have complaint about atm is legendaries and mainly the DPS ones because of the huge disparity between those who have the correct ones and those that don't, which can cause you to lose a raid spot. If they were not so important I wouldn't care about rng, cause welcome to a mmo.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I don't mind that so much. Might be as a mythic raider, since the widest range is 880 to 895. Still even at lower tiers is just icing on the cake if they upgrade far.

The only rng I have complaint about atm is legendaries and mainly the DPS ones because of the huge disparity between those who have the correct ones and those that don't, which can cause you to lose a raid spot. If they were not so important I wouldn't care about rng, cause welcome to a mmo.

So then you agree with all the "crying"

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user