World of Warcraft: Current Year

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Oh I know you were. I was referencing the guy talking about joining a mythic guild and banging his head. I'm awful about quoting.

I fucking hate mythic plus dungeons.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Who here has the Achievement Hippogriff for doing all the dungeon achievements on Mythic?

I did it in WOTLK for the red protodrake and it was really hard at the time, this current batch doesn't look to bad.

Any snags I should expect?

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Who here has the Achievement Hippogriff for doing all the dungeon achievements on Mythic?

I did it in WOTLK for the red protodrake and it was really hard at the time, this current batch doesn't look to bad.

Any snags I should expect?

I got it last week. Not too bad but some of the them are just a pain because you have to collect multiple items that only spawn once per run. Like BRH for instance. You have to collect 6 pages but only one spawns per run and it's random. I had to run the dungeon about 15 times to get all 6 pages.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
I got it last week. Not too bad but some of the them are just a pain because you have to collect multiple items that only spawn once per run. Like BRH for instance. You have to collect 6 pages but only one spawns per run and it's random. I had to run the dungeon about 15 times to get all 6 pages.

Can you chain run BRH? or is it a once per week thing?

Khane

Can you chain run BRH? or is it a once per week thing?

The pages spawn even on normal. And even if you already cleared mythic the pages will still show up.

The VH achieve will require at least two weeks and you're SoL this week because neither of the needed bosses are on the spawn schedule.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Dalien

Registered Hodor
Still at work but from what I've been reading apparently this patch is buggy as shit.

- Vendor in Highmountain was selling unlimited Nethershards for free (they have since despawned the vendor)
- Sheathing/Unsheathing your weapon crashes your client (even with all addons disabled)
- Multiple world quests not giving kill credit
- Legendary drop rate possibly bugged in a good way (unconfirmed but people are claiming world boss dropped legendaries for 10+ people in one kill)
- Frame rate absolutely terrible for some in instances when it was fine before patch
- Warlocks glyphs wiped from their spellbooks
- Multiple transmogs missing

I hope the legendary thing is true and not fixed by the time I get home!

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
@TJT You won't be the last BrM for long with those buffs that just happened! I'm about to roll up a Monk because the mobility of WW is better than Enh, MW I like better than Resto for healing, and having a tank spec is cooler than having a ranged DPS spec I think due to just demand for tanks over DPS.

BrM 4 lyfe BRUH?!

Khane

So the new Suramar questlines are bugged to hell and back.

Blizzard is really fuckin up this expac.

Khane

Hah, can't buy the Rank 2 recipe of the new stat potion from Thalyssra in Suramar if you are exalted. You can only buy it if you're revered. Another sweet bug.

Cybsled

@TJT You won't be the last BrM for long with those buffs that just happened! I'm about to roll up a Monk because the mobility of WW is better than Enh, MW I like better than Resto for healing, and having a tank spec is cooler than having a ranged DPS spec I think due to just demand for tanks over DPS.

BrM 4 lyfe BRUH?!

What brew buffs? I didn't see anything in the patch notes about Brews.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
So the new Suramar questlines are bugged to hell and back.

Blizzard is really fuckin up this expac.
Maybe it's a bit tin foil of me but it seems like they have junior programmers doing all the coding. Probably all the good guys working on a new game or something.

Im still amazed how they fucked up legendary drop logic

Cybsled

Oh I see now. 15% more armor and Brew-stache dodge lasts 4.5 seconds instead of 1.5. That is actually a nice change to Brew-stache, since 1.5 sec dodge is pretty shitty and it aligns it with the stagger boost time with our mitigation brew.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Oh I see now. 15% more armor and Brew-stache dodge lasts 4.5 seconds instead of 1.5. That is actually a nice change to Brew-stache, since 1.5 sec dodge is pretty shitty and it aligns it with the stagger boost time with our mitigation brew.
Is that enough? I don't play monk

Also blood dks got icebound fortitude back, 30% DR