World of Warcraft: Current Year

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
is there any reason to do a +15 other than the epeen factor? loot stops upgrading after +10, and i guess you get an artifact recolor.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Not too worried about that. I tank +8s with Brewmaster at 863. I'm getting really good at pushing his limits now too.

I aim for the warrior to be my DPS/tank alt so we'll see what happens. I keep thinking I should have a ranged alt class but whatever.

Balance spec is what sealed my choice to alt druid. Did my first normal EN saturday night and there was one ranged dps. Even the fucking hunter was melee. And while we did clear it, surprisingly well for a lfr group, the proportion of melee dps in this game is too high. So, I wanted that option if it was ever needed.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
My druid is at 100 ready to go. So it won't be hard to do this. I was going to go tank/resto on him but maybe I should just go tank/balance. I dig healing on my mistweaver.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Why not all 4 ;)

Honestly I've already spread AP across three specs on my monk. Its bearable and I am close to having all 3 golds on all 3 weapons. But I don't want to start an alt that way. As much as I always enjoyed Resto Druid healing its going to be either Balance/Tank or Balance/Resto. At least at first.

Decisions... Will still level up my warrior as I do enjoy playing him.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Better not go Guardian. You'll never play your Brewmaster again.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Balance spec is what sealed my choice to alt druid. Did my first normal EN saturday night and there was one ranged dps. Even the fucking hunter was melee. And while we did clear it, surprisingly well for a lfr group, the proportion of melee dps in this game is too high. So, I wanted that option if it was ever needed.
Was it lfr or normal?

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I was thinking about this some more. What's their intention with Shield Block? Its cooldown is too short to be used as a mild preemptive DR like barkskin or demo shout. But the cooldown is also too long to be up 100% of time by itself. So, does the ability add anything besides restrictions to gearing and gameplay? It's not really a fun button to push(neither is devastate spam, ugh...)

Noodleface Noodleface sorry for the confusion. It was a normal EN formed via the "lfr". As in, 4 of us found a normal EN raid using the custom raid finder and applying to groups.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I did a LFR Cen and Xav. Tanked Xav 100% of the time and never got above 50 corruption nor did he hit hard at all. What a joke

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Where does Paly rank as far as tanks go? DK seems to be pretty boss on M+ but ive only seen 1 paly tank and he was getting wrecked.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I was thinking about this some more. What's their intention with Shield Block? Its cooldown is too short to be used as a mild preemptive DR like barkskin or demo shout. But the cooldown is also too long to be up 100% of time by itself. So, does the ability add anything besides restrictions to gearing and gameplay? It's not really a fun button to push(neither is devastate spam, ugh...)

Noodleface Noodleface sorry for the confusion. It was a normal EN formed via the "lfr". As in, 4 of us found a normal EN raid using the custom raid finder and applying to groups.

Shield Block is for all those DBM warnings in dungeons that say "Use Defensive Cooldown now!" every 8-20 seconds

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Shield Block is for all those DBM warnings in dungeons that say "Use Defensive Cooldown now!" every 8-20 seconds

You can't from a balancing perspective because if that frequent 30% DR makes a big difference every other tank is screwed. Also, not playing the 100% SB uptime game wastes Heavy Repercussions. Are you going to take Ravager?