World of Warcraft: Current Year

Khane

Got something right about marriage
So instead of fixing the issue with people getting extra Lingering Soul Fragments each week you keep getting them but they just don't count heh.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It was that way last week for me as well. I ran like 5 dungeons after capping and I still ended the week at 10 even though in all 5 of those dungeons I had some to loot.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I'm not actively trying to complete it, I just got the frags from M+ already this week.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I don't even run dungeons anymore so not sure why I'm even complaining.

I lied blizzard, just bring back garrison

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Question. Whats a good way to farm resource orders? is it just World quests? I want to get the 10k talent started but it's a pain in the ass to farm.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Question. Whats a good way to farm resource orders? is it just World quests? I want to get the 10k talent started but it's a pain in the ass to farm.

I outfitted a follower with + order resources item and went from 0 to 15k for my final Class Hall talent in just a few days of WQs. I had also been out of town so had a full compliment of emissary quests too though.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I was behind on resources and trades all my blood for them. Got 20k

The worst part is they don't stack and you xan only buy one at a time and have to confirm each purchase

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I haven't tried putting the same exact item on a follower, but I have the 25(green) and 50(blue) versions and they stack.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
there is also a console command you can just type in /script BuyMerchantItem(17, 60) for example buys 60 of whatever is at inventory spot 17 on the merchant.

spammed that last night to buy about 700 starlight rose =/

-- does not give you a confirmation just put it in a macro and click it.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Think now is the time to dump bloods into the AH or wait for Nighthold?

I need to make back about 250k. I have 350 or so blood.

Maybe some smarty pants has already made an addon to scan the AH and tell you what currently has the best conversion rate.