World of Warcraft: Current Year

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Some stuff from the Blizzcon Q&A:

*They are mainly using Artifact Knowledge as a mechanic to help level up your off-spec weapons. - This one doesn't make sense to me with how much AP costs once you get into the upper 20-point range. AK seems like it is clearly intended for all of your artifact weapons otherwise you would barely have any points if you grinded that shit all the time.

*They are looking at increasing backpack slots, as it wasn't as challenging as they thought it was going to be - lol

*Artifacts are just for Legion, but players who've played through Legion will be able to unlock Artifact appearances as permanent transmog for any weapon. - We've talked about this in the thread before, so there is your answer.

*Cross-faction cooperative questions come up a lot, but they think faction identity is critical to World of Warcraft. They're not happy about two people are barred from playing together by faction, but they feel factions are too critical to bypass. - Blizzard is clueless about some things, it's amazing.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Motherfucking WOMBO COMBO.

Sephuz Secret and Shield Neck. Fuck this game I quit.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
just got the god damn shield necklace, literally the worst possible thing i could get, would have rather got the damn ring.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
It's a good they're "looking into" this then, hahahaha:

*They're looking towards letting players target legendaries better, which will help with concerns of loot specialization controlling legendary drops' specialization.

The legendaries make this game less fun imo.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
when its an actual debate if i want to equip it or not its obviously a problem. the 855 item i was wearing before had better stats for a prot tank (haste/vers) the only redeeming factor is that it has a socket so i can put a +200 str gem in it and then swap my ring to something else. i lost 2% haste and gained 2% mastery and crit as a dead stat.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, because the Brewmaster Belt is GAME CHANGING and you're seriously twice the tank if you have it. Fuck this shit.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
Make the neck and ring only drop from pvp or something. youre right its ridiculous that im debating using an item that 40 ilevels lower because its a sidegrade.

edit: i also wouldn't be opposed to multiple versions of it and make it tradeable to a vendor so you can at least get a secondary stat that matters for your class. do it the same way as other crafted items. "of the feverflare" would actually be really good. limit it to the neck/ring, done.

Last edited:

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Oh so they are figuring out people grinding for hundreds of hours and randomly getting something effectively worthless by comparison is losing subs and angering people? Subscribed. Wonder what else they will figure out.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
The real problem with the legendaries is poor secondary stat balance. Xavaric is crazy good if those are the right stats for you, but useless if they're not.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
our DH tank said he is pretty happy getting Xavaric. i'm just using it for the mastery and that it free'd up a ring slot since i can put the saber's eye gem in the neck now.

bytes

Molten Core Raider
our DH tank said he is pretty happy getting Xavaric. i'm just using it for the mastery and that it free'd up a ring slot since i can put the saber's eye gem in the neck now.

You have a DH tanking on mythic? What's he building for stats and talents? I like my warrior but my DH is 15 ilvls higher and is pretty relaxing to play. I don't quite know how you are supposed to surive on higher difficulties with demon spikes being almost your only defensive cooldown.

bytes

Molten Core Raider

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I love healing blood DKs they are my favorite tanks in mythics.
Their ability to clump packs of mobs together, or pull them in if they decide to start running is amazing. Pair that with a knowledgeable shaman that has the stun totem, and you just saved a ton of damage, and made it easier for everyone to AoE. It's amazing.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Gonna say sephuz isn't as horrible as people make it out too be, because it works even if mobs are immune. Sure its not the best, but if you have a reliable CC and your class can benefit from the 15% haste and it's stats, its pretty decent.