World of Warcraft: Current Year

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Also, GET IN BOIS, we're goin' to fuckin' Argus. Also, goddamn shaman mount is the most ridiculous thing, lol. I have no idea how I feel about it right now.

Dalien

Registered Hodor
Karazhan will be broken into Upper and Lower sections, queueable random heroics, Mythic+ as well.
Court of Stars and The Arcway will also become queueable.

Also flying confirmed in 7.2. Hype!!

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Holy crap. I guess they really did learn from the abortion that was WoD.

I knew we were going to Argus, but I didn't think it would be in this expansion... yowza.

Laedrun

Molten Core Raider
"We know you guys wanted traps back for other hunter specs!" ...uhhh, no we didn't. That's some disconcerting fucking shit right there. Reminds me of them saying "tanks were telling us they needed more crap in their rotation! so, say hello to active mitigation!" and 75% of the tanks groaned and switched to fucking dps classes this expansion.

I don't know if i want the current combat devs fucking around with the "feel" of class/specs. Most of the new specs "survival and marksman hunter for example" feel like they were designed by retards that don't play video games. The playable specs like fire mage, ret pally, bm hunter, and assassination rogue are basically the specs they touched the least.

Putting COS and arcway into the auto queue is nice, though gating story shit behind no-queue mythics was just fucking stupid from the beginning. I still haven't finished suramar on my BM hunter because of that "OMG you're not MM! no group for you!" horseshit.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I'd enjoy having Ice Trap CC back.

But really, they need to address the super-RNG based Legion game they've designed or new shiny will fade fast.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I've tried guardian and prot warrior and enjoyed active mitigation in both. They'd be kinda boring otherwise. Actually, prot warrior still is.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

bytes

Molten Core Raider
Good thing my warrior is an undead, I can finally pretend to be a Nazgul on that flying mount. Only a really ugly looking one on a really ugly looking mount.

Ok so they're messing with heroics/mythics and split Karazhan but they can't put regular mythic runs into the lfg? Just fucking why.

Last edited:

Laedrun

Molten Core Raider
I'd enjoy having Ice Trap CC back.

But really, they need to address the super-RNG based Legion game they've designed or new shiny will fade fast.

I'm more surprised they aren't selling the daily faction chests in the store yet, they'd make a killing on people still fishing for legandaries and fox mounts. >;p

"But they cant do that!" yeah right, call of duty devs said they wouldn't put weapons in supply drops either, until they did. It's why I won't buy COD games anymore.Not that my boycott is hurting their bottom line any.

velk

Trakanon Raider
I kick DPS who don't refer to me as Lord a_skeleton_02 and thank me after every pull for wasting mana on them.

I'm serious.

DPS in randoms are so whipped they will agree to anything. Try it - vote kick a dps completely at random with a comment like 'Tank is an asshole', 90% chance they will agree and kick them. I've had people agree to 'Just say no to votekick'.

bytes

Molten Core Raider
Lots of skills across all classes have been either removed or are locked to certain specs only. I was looking for sunder armor, heroic strike and hamstring everywhere, nevermind stances. The first hours feel pretty weird if you haven't played in years.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I thought that said reduces CD of Shield Block and was like holy shit that's amazing. I mean it's not useless but meh, at least you got the one with a Star Trek reference?
That would be stupid OP. The 4s off shield wall is nothing to laugh at either though. If you're using shield slam every 1 to 6 seconds (depending on procs) you can shave off quite a bit of time.

Its a pretty good warrior legendary but only because the prot ones are very vanilla and boring.

To be honest I was just happy to get something. I know it's a running joke in the guild that I play 1 hr a week but I've been in a ton of groups and seen at least 30 Legos drop for others.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lots of skills across all classes have been either removed or are locked to certain specs only. I was looking for sunder armor, heroic strike and hamstring everywhere, nevermind stances. The first hours feel pretty weird if you haven't played in years.

I'm pretty sure WoW would have failed if it had released like this. At 17 now I still only have the imp as a proper pet, I have so many few second skills as if I was playing a MOBA or something.

No surprise their player base plummeted.