World of Warcraft: Current Year

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Has anyone been able to log in yet? They really fucked something up royally with whatever b.net update they pushed this morning.

My main account, which has an auto-recurring subscription and shows active on the website is not even showing up in my list of accounts in the client and when I manually switch to it and log in it tells me my subscription is inactive.

Not only that but my UI profiles are ALL gone. And it randomly ported my level 18 to the barrens because it doesn't think I have MoP installed. This is fucked.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
@Vimeseh Do they mean from a TTL standpoint? If so, stop casting EQ as shit starts to die. 6s duration on EQ is going to really help with that next patch.

Either way, lots of stuff will need re-simming next patch. Currently, it's simming as a very minor dps upgrade to do CL-EQ on 2+ targets. Buffing Lava Burst will likely make 2 targets tab-target FS, lava burst, CL, and EQ finisher. Then 3+ CL-EQ spam. Maybe throw in one FS and LB-LS at only 3.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Okay so wowhead tooltips are working now. Still fighting with WoWDB ones.

Haha no they aren't that was bad.

"This page is trying to load unsafe scripts"

Also I just crossed 1 million gold from starting point of 250k when 7.0.1 dropped. I think I am done with the xpack as that was the only goal i really had. Hate my class, hate alts, game is ok. RIP.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Has anyone been able to log in yet? They really fucked something up royally with whatever b.net update they pushed this morning.

My main account, which has an auto-recurring subscription and shows active on the website is not even showing up in my list of accounts in the client and when I manually switch to it and log in it tells me my subscription is inactive.

Not only that but my UI profiles are ALL gone. And it randomly ported my level 18 to the barrens because it doesn't think I have MoP installed. This is fucked.

Been playing fine, but B.Net has: BREAKING NEWS: blahblahblah we're aware of the issue with players being incorrectly shown to to have no game time, blahblahblah investigating blah

good luck!

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I'm pretty sure your bad luck protection resets when you change your loot spec.

I have almost 15 million artifact power and have done over 300 M+ runs among other things and still only have 3 legendaries. Been about 5 weeks since I saw my last one.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Where do you get the orphaned pet raptor?
Kill the matriarch and it might spawn nearby. you need to have a specific food item in your inventory in order to TALK to the hatchling and acquire the pet. It's not a guarantee spawn, and you have to tag the matriarch to spawn it. The wowhead page for each matriarch has a macro you can use to check if it spawned (is quest soemthing spawn, true = yes).

Once you get a raptor hatchling you get it to level 25 and summon it as a NC companion and it will give a quest daily. Do all of them until you get a mount. Then talk to the lady in the huge waterfall in high mountain to unlock the faction.

I'm still working on the first mount part, but I'm slow/terrible. I'm at the "do 3 pvp WQ with the hatchling out" stage because they don't register all the time.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Kill the matriarch and it might spawn nearby. you need to have a specific food item in your inventory in order to TALK to the hatchling and acquire the pet. It's not a guarantee spawn, and you have to tag the matriarch to spawn it. The wowhead page for each matriarch has a macro you can use to check if it spawned (is quest soemthing spawn, true = yes).

Once you get a raptor hatchling you get it to level 25 and summon it as a NC companion and it will give a quest daily. Do all of them until you get a mount. Then talk to the lady in the huge waterfall in high mountain to unlock the faction.

I'm still working on the first mount part, but I'm slow/terrible. I'm at the "do 3 pvp WQ with the hatchling out" stage because they don't register all the time.

My biggest problem with those quests was that when you die or the pet dies in pet battle, you need to resummon it. Which i kept forgetting to do over and over.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
My biggest problem with those quests was that when you die or the pet dies in pet battle, you need to resummon it. Which i kept forgetting to do over and over.
You only need to be 110 to get the quest. You can do and complete the quest on any character (at least 100+, but probably any level).

khorum

Murder Apologist
ffffffuuuu did I miss a warning about the shutdown or something? was in the middle of my keystone run.