World of Warcraft: Current Year

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
What bugs me is I get into this groove with focused rage and my rotation a couple months in is now so ingrained in my brain that my fingers just do it.

Then they fucking change everything.

I hate this shit.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
I am glad they got rid of focused rage it was clunky although it is going to take a bit to get my muscle memory to stop clicking its spot.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Nithhogg is the world boss, WOOO! last piece of the warrior hidden fury appearance, also it seems like they skipped ana-mouz and nazek the fiend.
The bosses are random. Which is why you need only 8 for the achievement.

(and why we had the double Withered Jim)

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
There does appear to be some mechanic to prevent the same boss from showing up repeatedly in a row which was a problem they saw with withered jim spawning two weeks back to back but we have gotten through enough that we will start seeing ones we have seen before a lot more.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
The bosses are random. Which is why you need only 8 for the achievement.

(and why we had the double Withered Jim)

Its also possible that ana-mouz and Nazek wont spawn until Nighthold is released and we simply started the cycle over again. for reference they both spawn in Suramar, one right on top of Meredil could be a story related thing.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
I'd rate this addon as essential for Legion QOL as garrison commander was in WOD: World Quest Group Finder

I did turn off some of the prompts and such so that it doesn't harass me - I just need to middle mouse click on a WQ to find a group for it.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I got an 870 helm off the world boss this week. I already have The Emerald Dreamcatcher.... sigh. #firstworldproblems
"Oh cool my bracers upgraded.... not to 915 though, keeping the greenskins I guess."
"Oh nice, gloves upgraded... not to 915 though, keeping the shivvarran I guess."

Every fucking time there's a bracer or gloves WQ