World of Warcraft: Current Year

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Icy Veins is terrible and should never be used as a guide for any class at all.

If that were true, there'd be basically zero resources for how to play a class/spec well.

Hunter and WW Monk guides are top notch.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
WTB a guild that doesn't fall apart within two months. Apparently "no longer mythic raiding" means "no longer logging in whatsoever"

Hundreds of guilds spamming in chat and all are shit progress with 3 people online.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So my alt problem didn't stay Horde side.... FML....

altproblem.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

GonzytheMage

Golden Knight of the Realm
I'm having the opposite problem. I love alts, but I feel so bad not playing my main all the time. I can't dick around with all these things to grind, it's so endless. Not to mention my legendaries are garbage.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Another Kirin Tor day. With NEW WQ, "Barrels of Fun". Three of them.

One barrel flashes yellow, then they scramble around, click the right one. Next turn, add one barrel, until you fail. Rinse, repeat, scream DIAF and then...

... discover that if you disconnect and reconnect, it validates the KT emissary.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Barrel one is super easy, especially compared to the buggy, lag-filled jumping shit from before.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
WTB a guild that doesn't fall apart within two months. Apparently "no longer mythic raiding" means "no longer logging in whatsoever"

Hundreds of guilds spamming in chat and all are shit progress with 3 people online.

Love how this happens every single time and people are still confused. If you treat any game like a job, the majority of people will burn out and quit.

• 1Like

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
And people called me crazy
But you are crazy ...

In and of itself mythic raiding doesn't feel like a job unless you are 4 times a week for 4 hours type of thing. A two day 3 hours a day is no different than any other raid level.

• 1Like

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
You can only do the "go go go, balls to the wall" thing for so long before peoples' frustrations with each other reach a boiling point. If you're gonna get all hardcore on encounters like Helya, where you're damned if you do and damned if you don't, it won't be long before people are quitting.

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
Yes but not mythic. I meant 2 days a week in mythic is very tight and is going to cause people to lose their shit easier
I'm not saying top 100 world stuff. I'm saying like one day you have farm raid blast through heroic. Then next day you go in and give mythic stuff a shot. Similar to what you guys do with heroic odyn. It's no different except that most mythic bosses are easier than odyn lol

I still just don't understand the built in hate and aversion among foh hyjal for anything mythic.

• 1Like

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I'm not saying top 100 world stuff. I'm saying like one day you have farm raid blast through heroic. Then next day you go in and give mythic stuff a shot. Similar to what you guys do with heroic odyn. It's no different except that most mythic bosses are easier than odyn lol

I still just don't understand the built in hate and aversion among foh hyjal for anything mythic.
I wanted to do mythic but no one else really did so I just went with it

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
My guild was two nights a week. It wasn't burn out that got us, it was the usual story of small but experienced guild plowing through heroic and then being slowly defeated through attrition by the mythic 20-man roster boss.

Nobody wanted to regress in order to build back up so poof it went.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
My guild was two nights a week. It wasn't burn out that got us, it was the usual story of small but experienced guild plowing through heroic and then being slowly defeated through attrition by the mythic 20-man roster boss.

Nobody wanted to regress in order to build back up so poof it went.

a tale as old as time.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
You need 20 individuals who are on consistently, that want to throw their corpse at a single boss for 4 hours straight. And then keep those same 20 people when stuff actually starts dying, then survive the trickle loss of players when you brick wall on the 3rd to the last boss... I saw that shit happen in Mists when my Mythic (Heroic at the time) group brick walled on Siegecrafter for three weeks straight.

• 1Like