World of Warcraft: Current Year

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
One of two things.

Either patch 7.1.5 has hit, and you not only will have one additional branch with an Elite skill at the end, but every 3/3 skill will now be 3/4...

Or not, and you will have to think about either stockpiling AP or spending it on stupid +% bonus.
% bonus adds up quick though

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
Yay itemization, copied my character over to the PTR and lost ~2% haste and 2% mastery. thats not a huge deal, i just need to regear a few slots, however they added a Tier loot vendor, with his loot which increased me by ~4 ilevels i lost 12% mastery 4% haste. I understand stat rebalancing, thats most likely fine and something that is needed, but who the hell itemizes the stat allocation on tank gear and fills it with crit?

Blizzard is creating the same problem they had before, i wont wear higher ilevel gear because some idiot but undesirable stats on it, i would rather gain 12% mastery and 4-5% haste and lose 600 stamina than go the other way, yes items are going to be tweaked but i doubt they are going to completely rebalance what secondary stat is on what gear.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Because arms and fury want crit(they don't)!

Maybe parry resetting revenge will show just how awesome crit will be. I was itching to try a DK but thanks for reminding how poorly the itemized tanks this expansion. My elemental shaman is just having crit/haste gear thrown at him on the other hand.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
here is the stat comparison

on the Right is me on live, no the left is 1. me using the same gear on live, 2. me swapping live gear for bis legendary and replacing my other with gear i already have, 3. is swapping to Nighthold Tier gear yay for 2% crit and losing all that haste and mastery.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Ive started breaking 500k dps consistantly in raid bosses this week as a feral. Odyn, ursoc and xavius. That feeling when every group turns you down in mythic plus cause most ferals are retarded, and despite having parses in the top 100 on most bosses, I know I dont bring good aoe damage or utility to most groups.

At least I still have bear to fall back on.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Ive started breaking 500k dps consistantly in raid bosses this week as a feral. Odyn, ursoc and xavius. That feeling when every group turns you down in mythic plus cause most ferals are retarded, and despite having parses in the top 100 on most bosses, I know I dont bring good aoe damage or utility to most groups.

At least I still have bear to fall back on.
Not surprised you play a druid. Also how is feral to play? Can't decide if i want to lvl feral or balance arti first

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Not surprised you play a druid. Also how is feral to play? Can't decide if i want to lvl feral or balance arti first

Feral rotation is not easy. Lots of uptimes where one mistake can send your dps into the shitter. About the only thing they are good at on top of that is long term single target fights. Even then, some classes just flat out are better at that with more utility. Thrres a reason people think feral isnt that good.

I play it because I like being a cat.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They made phase 2 almost a joke on normal/heroic. Adds die very fast compared to before.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
any knowledgeable folks that can speak to how good DPS Demon hunters are in mythic+, and how complicated they are to play?

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Demon Hunters are great in M+ because they have huge AE burst and good sustained dps on bosses if played correctly.

Can't speak to how complicated they are as I've never played one past the starting area.