World of Warcraft: Current Year

DavivMcD

Peasant
It's funny when players find these really cool, overpowered combination of abilities and items.

And then they showcase them by making...... a world pvp video....meh.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Well since you cant use it in dungeons or raids this seems like the best use for it especially on a PVP server.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
DKs definitely feel slow. Worgen racial is one of the reasons I picked that race for mine. Wraith Walk derps extra hard on just about any sort of geometry or inclination. And that's saying something for game where you're used to your mount getting stuck on the smallest of corners.
Get the mod for it. It changes Wraith Walk so you can jump and stuff.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
It's been 3 days since I got the Prydaz neck on a hunter alt I just mess around on and I still want to punch whoever made that legendary in the junk. I can't even imagine what it feels like to get it on a main.

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
Idk 13 hours a day for that long isnt really that crazy. I mean its rough but i feel likethat almost used to be a norm for a lot of hardcore players

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
It's funny when players find these really cool, overpowered combination of abilities and items.

And then they showcase them by making...... a world pvp video....meh.

lol SP kills 50 people between level 100 and 110 at a flight path. [doge meme] such skill [/doge meme]

Sure its broken but i dont know if ganking people at a flight path is how you show you.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Thanks, didn't know that existed.

Speaking of glyphs...what's really the point of inscription? Seems even more pointless than other non-alchemy production professions.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Speaking of glyphs...what's really the point of inscription? Seems even more pointless than other non-alchemy production professions.
Vantus Runes? Respec books? I would never take it but there you go.

@noodle - Can't tell if serious....

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>

If they'd make Relics upgradeable, that'd be one thing. Otherwise they're really there to make expensive Talent respec tokens. All my JC's and Script buddies switched to Enchanting because then at least you're getting useful mats.

Am I the only one here with three Legos on one toon? Sephuz, boots, and ED helm that's getting nurfed into the ground before I could even figure out how to exploit it properly... 22 days played at 110. 31 points into my balance stick, 27 into my bear claws, and 16 into my healing stick. I've never stepped foot into Kara, or ToV. Actually, I literally hit 32 about 10 seconds ago.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
If they'd make Relics upgradeable, that'd be one thing. Otherwise they're really there to make expensive Talent respec tokens. All my JC's and Script buddies switched to Enchanting because then at least you're getting useful mats.

Am I the only one here with three Legos on one toon? Sephuz, boots, and ED helm that's getting nurfed into the ground before I could even figure out how to exploit it properly... 22 days played at 110. 31 points into my balance stick, 27 into my bear claws, and 16 into my healing stick. I've never stepped foot into Kara, or ToV. Actually, I literally hit 32 about 10 seconds ago.

0 here across three 110 characters! I don't know if I've played "enough" eligible content, but it's starting to get annoying.

Thinking of switching my main to herb/enchanting.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
I got one from the first boss of LFR EN, and the other two came from WQ boxes. I imagine the "time to lego" is per character, not per account. You could have the same cumulative time, and still not enough time for one lego drop. I've cleared out WQ's every couple days since launch. Less stressful than trying to grind M+'s where I get auto-declined literally 90% of the time because I'm "lol balance".

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You're not getting autodeclined because you're balance. You're getting autodeclined because every time a group goes up looking for DPS like 400 people apply.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user