World of Warcraft: Current Year

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
On my warrior with no mitigation it hits me for about 4.3M hp which does kill me instantly. I have 3 mitigation cds that help some but only if I'm running out at full hp.

Just echoing this. I run with about 4.7M hp flasked. I can live through a spear, but that's assuming I'm at 100%, which I am never at when I start running from a spear, because I've just been tanking him normally for 10-15s. The first spear is fine because I'll have Shield Wall up. The second one will kill me every single time. We could use an external CD for that second one, in which case, the third one would kill me, every single time, assuming that I'm using Last Stand for some other part of the fight (which is invariably required).

Seems ridiculous, I don't know.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Just echoing this. I run with about 4.7M hp flasked. I can live through a spear, but that's assuming I'm at 100%, which I am never at when I start running from a spear, because I've just been tanking him normally for 10-15s. The first spear is fine because I'll have Shield Wall up. The second one will kill me every single time. We could use an external CD for that second one, in which case, the third one would kill me, every single time, assuming that I'm using Last Stand for some other part of the fight (which is invariably required).

Just looking at our logs and figured it out

You need to be more of a bear

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

At 36 Artifact Points and 875 ilvl I have like 4.1M HP with flask. Theoretically, I can stagger out 40% of the damage of the spear and survive it without blowing a major CD each time.

Aw shit, who am I kidding? It would just gib me rofl!

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Shame Blizzard has had 12 years to make cast bars exciting and they haven't managed it. I was even considering hunters because most of their shit is instant cast but they even added casting time abilities to that class.

In a game that heavily emphasizes not standing in shit, nobody likes standing still.

Pretty sure Aimed Shot has had a cast bar since Vanilla?

BM hunter is all instant.

Survival is instant cause melee.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
At 36 Artifact Points and 875 ilvl I have like 4.1M HP with flask. Theoretically, I can stagger out 40% of the damage of the spear and survive it without blowing a major CD each time.

Aw shit, who am I kidding? It would just gib me rofl!
At 27 points and a flask I'm at 4.3 or 4.4M. Also at around 875 ilvl because I hate M+

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Sure, that's why I said most. They added barrage this expansion, right?

Well barrage does not have a cast bar it has a channeling bar. Its effect goes off instantly and lasts the duration of the bar until/unless you are interrupted.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
@a_skeleton_03 it seems like everyday we have a tank conversation going. Is making a new thread ideal or is it preferable to make the pleb s suffer? I don't know if everyone can access the wow guild forun

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
A little suffering is good for the soul. That and they don't have a choice but to listen to us bitch, because without us, they'll have hunter pets tanking.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The access allows everyone who clicks it automatically I think.

Its just a control to hide it from people that don't care rather than to keep people out. Anyone can get in

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
A little suffering is good for the soul. That and they don't have a choice but to listen to us bitch, because without us, they'll have hunter pets tanking.
Hunter pets can get ressed every 15 seconds so Odyn is no problem.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
@a_skeleton_03 it seems like everyday we have a tank conversation going. Is making a new thread ideal or is it preferable to make the pleb s suffer? I don't know if everyone can access the wow guild forun
You can make as many threads as you want. I would participate but the reason I have distanced myself from WoW has finally come to fruition. The beginning of the year I am on nights permanently.

Also like I have said before if you want me to I can also make the WoW guild sub forum public. Up to you.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
You can make as many threads as you want. I would participate but the reason I have distanced myself from WoW has finally come to fruition. The beginning of the year I am on nights permanently.

Also like I have said before if you want me to I can also make the WoW guild sub forum public. Up to you.
Damn I don't envy nights

Public is probably fine, I wonder if there's flair that can be added to actual guild members but that's not too important