World of Warcraft: Current Year

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
So, did they do another increase on legendary drops? Or was this them saying it was increased with the Nighthold release?

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I believe they said it was increased with the NH release. First one should be pretty quick, second one almost as quick, then 3+ will be at the same rate as each other, but much slower pace than the first 2.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Just remember the Khane telling you that the WoW community is great is the same person that thinks Tinder is the pinnacle of human interpersonal relationships.

Haha what? I used Tinder once like 4 years ago for about a week. Sounds like fake news to me.

It always comes back to my dating life with you nerds.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
So, did they do another increase on legendary drops? Or was this them saying it was increased with the Nighthold release?

It seems it is a sliding scale and they've been constantly increasing it over time.

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
Tinder might legitimately be one of humanities greatest innovations. The ability to find a hookup from the toilet ++++

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Anyone want to do HOTS matches for the free flamesaber mount? Message me @ sludig#1780 bnet or on the foh discord

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
So awhile ago this shit showed up and stays on the bottom of my screen. Any idea what it is? Is it blizzard or geforce experience?

rU2yrpn.png