World of Warcraft: Current Year

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I guess I am going to be re-subbing this week, switching specs, and needing to farm some legos. I read that farming the 50 unstable nether portals a day when the Nether Disruptor is up can net a lego per week. Has anyone here been successful with this, or another method (that does not involving every raid difficulty and 1000 more shitty mythic+)?

If you do the nether disruptor + wyrmtongue chest farming + all the LFR + Emmissaries you'll probably get 2 leges a week. My record is 3 in 3 days (but that included a weekly reset M -> T -> W)

Cybsled

The spider area is the easiest way to do this if the endless imp portal quest isnt up. Eggs and the spider babies count as a demon.

Cybsled

The original 100 demon quest was for different zones. The last one needs broken shore.

Got my monk mount ;)

edit: Monk mount talks ;O

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Well that was incredibly underwhelming...

To get my class mount I had to... fly all over Northrend. This is what took them so long to do for each class that they had no time to make broken shore or the legionfall campaign interesting in any way at all?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

Monk one you visit one of the towns outside your order hall. Then you travel to the old monk hall in Pandaria and do a few quests in that zone. Eventually you find the mount and have to fight it to prove you are worthy, then you get it and get a cinematic where everyone is bowing to you.

Monk mount is unique in that it is basically the son of a god and chooses to let you ride it. It spouts random wisdom nuggets as you use it lol

Qwirb

Silver Knight of the Realm
Rogue quest is to kill 4 guys in each of the main cities of the opposite faction. No special portals given, no scenarios, just fly around and kill them. It's awful.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Are you saying that if I just stopped doing the quest chain 3 weeks ago that I am now caught up? Or does he need 100 MORE demons?
The old one was 100 demons outside of Broken Shores (because you need to "clean up stuff"). This one is 100 demons IN the Broken Shore.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Hunter mount you kill 7 creatures in a scenario for Odyn. So lame and boring. The most generic mount out there also in my opinion.

Oh well purple firebird for life.

• 1Like

xzi

Mouthbreather
I guess I should go do all that but I logged on to my weekly chest having actually the worst possible relic it could give me and logged out lmao

Qwirb

Silver Knight of the Realm
Should also mention that the last guy you have to kill for the rogue mount is one of the auctioneers in Org/SW. The winning strat is to suicide next to the spawn then make the 4 minute corpse run, wait next to your corpse until the dude pops, and one shot him (hopefully you tag him before the other rogues who are doing the same thing!) before being gibbed by the opposing faction. If you try to sneak in and do it legit there are tons of hunters and DHs that will break your stealth while you wait for the mob to pop. Again, it's awful.

Love the mount though.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I guess I should go do all that but I logged on to my weekly chest having actually the worst possible relic it could give me and logged out lmao
Lmao I can't wait to login and get another goddamn fuckin pair of legs or ring

xzi

Mouthbreather
@ blizzard

fucking why

912YwYG.jpg

• 1Salty