World of Warcraft: Current Year

xzi

Mouthbreather
I hope the A team is working in Argus or something
Because the B team has been shitty for awhile now

If we're to believe them, they have been working on Argus since Legion launched. Possibly even before Legion launched considering NH was in the beta.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Hopefully, that's the case, and Argus is going to be a big fucking deal, because if it's Broken Shores Part 2, ugh.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
If the TOS raid is good it can be sort of forgiven, although they could've done so much more with the weekly quest.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I thought the weekly quests were going to be a continuation of the class campaign so at the very least we would have more lore and story or something to go along with it, but nope.

Faltigoth

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I thought the weekly quests were going to be a continuation of the class campaign so at the very least we would have more lore and story or something to go along with it, but nope.

They could have done so much more with the class quests/order halls but they noped it into a big ball of gay. Too much resources to create multiple questlines/stories for essentially the same thing, I guess.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I wonder if there was anyone out there when we got to week 7 or whatever that grabbed the weekly and went HOLY SHIT THERE'S TREASURE CHEST!?!?!??!?!?!?!

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Well shit... we actually killed Mythic Elisande. I doubt we're gonna kill M Gul'dan before Tomb releases but damn, I'm actually surprised considering how shit our raid has been the last 4 weeks.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Got something right about marriage
We only had 18 people online

Welcome to the world of Mythic NH progression "Oh we killed the bosses I think we can kill, I'll let everyone else log in for the shit I don't think we can kill and tag along when it's on farm"

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
To be honest it's a tale as old as Time. It was like that in vanilla even when we were progressing in bwl. It just sucks because we've been making a recruiting push and got some good people... Then en masse a bunch of people stopped logging in.

We're just gonna have to push hard early tos because we're seeing that people actually enjoyed mythic (I think).

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

xzi

Mouthbreather
Well that is the good news, despite not having enough people, we still had a lot of people on and ready to go kill shit. There were still at least 17 people ready. Shit, in the past it would be like... 7 people ready.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
I think I've made one Monday since I've been in the guild. I'm always working well past start time on Mondays. And I had a wife date last Friday (wonder woman was pretty alright). Definitely haven't stopped logging in, though. I will say getting concordance significantly reduced my desire to do so just for bullshit wq's, shards for item rolls, and war supplies for boxes. I still need two more legos. Oneths and Lady.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
After I got concordance I switched to WW.

On that topic I did good suramaritan finally and the AP I got at ak39 was fucking hilarious. Every piece was like 40mill

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Yeah, I was in the middle of doing Suramar on my druid when it switched to AK >25. I stopped, I'll finish it after I hit 40, which is later today.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
I should have my concordance on my WW today. I'm looking forward to actually clearing mythic again tonight after being stuck on gul'dan for 3 weeks, i think we are going to end up stuck on Elisande again though since we've been extending lockouts for so long people have forgotten what to do.

Is this the week we get our mounts or is that next week?

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Doesn't really matter, it'll no doubt have some new, untested time gated content that requires you to bring your balls to Khadgar sometime in 2018.

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I guess I am going to be re-subbing this week, switching specs, and needing to farm some legos. I read that farming the 50 unstable nether portals a day when the Nether Disruptor is up can net a lego per week. Has anyone here been successful with this, or another method (that does not involving every raid difficulty and 1000 more shitty mythic+)?

I read on a page somewhere that it's expected mount quest is today and Patch next week

Raid Unlock Schedule

Tuesday, Jun. 20 – Normal and Heroic Difficulties Open
Tuesday, Jun. 27 – Mythic difficulty and Raid Finder Wing 1– Gates of Hell (Goroth, Demonic Inquisition, Harjartan) Open
Tuesday, Jul. 11 – Raid Finder Wing 2– Wailing Halls (Mistress Sass’zine, Sisters of the Moon, Desolate Host) Opens
Tuesday, Jul. 25 – Raid Finder Wing 3– Chamber of the Avatar (Maiden of Vigilance, Avatar of Sargeras) Opens
Tuesday, Aug. 8 – Raid Finder Wing 4—Deceiver’s Fall (Kil’Jaeden) Opens