World of Warcraft: Current Year

Cybsled

Best mounts looks wise seem to be the Shaman one and the monk one. Priest one isn't bad, either.

bolok

Trakanon Raider
Best mounts looks wise seem to be the Shaman one and the monk one. Priest one isn't bad, either.
Priest one has quite the face on it. I personally like the rogue one, but it's well... a crow with a hat. Says a lot about the rest of them. Haven't seen the shaman one live yet, but the monk one looks alright. I assume other people can't hear it talking, so the special part of it is a bit lost.

DK questline to get theirs was pretty amusing, at least as far as force choking dragons go. But the model is ehhh. I'm sure we'll circle around at some point to kill the new lich king. He's (not) so subtly leaning towards being even more of a baddie than Arthas was.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I think I finally understand why I hate this weird cartoonish piece of shit looking horse so much now

8HbYENa.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

xzi

Mouthbreather
Oh come on, you've played with booze! It's like the mount was the last straw... 12 weeks for this lmao

It's okay I'm doing old world stuff and enjoying playing again. Lot of fun old quests, honestly

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Oh come on, you've played with booze! It's like the mount was the last straw... 12 weeks for this lmao

It's okay I'm doing old world stuff and enjoying playing again. Lot of fun old quests, honestly
That happened when I played warrior and they dumpstered the class, I was about 1 week from quitting entirely

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
The druid "mount" is decent it looks a bit odd at first but at least it is something other than the same old bird I have used for years and is instant cast so decent enough. The shaman seem to have the best one it looks really need in game still working on my shaman alt damn that do one mission thing is going to be a cock block because gearing up somebody high enough to get the mission and complete it is a pain in the ass given how crappy they are at getting the armor things.

Warlock mount looks decent pretty good demon armored horse look so no real complaints there.

The paladin one is derpy looking and the warrior one looks way to much like a mount I already have.

Jox

Molten Core Raider
I don't have it so I can't confirm, but there's no requirements on the tooltip if you look in the toy collection. It's called "A tiny set of warglaives"

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Less time gating =good

Still has a lot of time gating for alts though. Getting order hall minions on alts up to high enough ilevel to even GET the missions needed let alone succeed at them is a pretty sizable hurdle.