World of Warcraft: Current Year

Qwirb

Silver Knight of the Realm
Those rogue changes aren't buffs from what people are seeing on the ptr. The aura damage increases are to offset for damage removed from critical talents or skills that were changed or removed altogether. It's looking like a buff to outlaw which sucked for any sort of progression raiding, and small nerfs to sin/sub. Who knows how it'll all shake out at higher gear levels and after they do their pre-raid numbers tuning though.

PS - I miss raiding :(

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yarr, they tinkered with rogues profusely in 7.2.5.

Assassination:
The ability that made Assassination one of the best scaling specs this tier (Agonizing poison) is being removed, and replaced with something not near as powerful. Although the removal of AP reduces ramp up time, and allows slightly better target switching. Ass still has 2 or 3 (depending on spec) abilities that debuff a single target; that leads to tunneling or the loss of major dps. Of rogue specs, it looks like it will be back to the bottom of the 3 specs in terms of performance.

Combat:
Is purportedly the least RNG dependent spec now. They made Roll the Bones buffs more equal in power, and stacked the dice against getting more than 1 buff (or 2 inside Adrenaline rush). I think it is siming as the highest performing rogue spec atm.

Subtlety:
Some fundamental rotation changes look like it may be back to WoD play style, but WoD Sub was op cause of trinkets; trinkets in ToS look boring. I haven't realy kept up on it, as I was planing on switching to Outlaw first (and I have 0 sub legos).

Obviously, we wont know where the specs all shake out, in the end, till a couple weeks into the raid, but it looks like it will be the standard blizzard musical chairs.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well I'm back and finally on my lock which I just got to 110. Whats the fastest way to gear up new alts? I'm guessing M+ or WQ?

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Well I'm back and finally on my lock which I just got to 110. Whats the fastest way to gear up new alts? I'm guessing M+ or WQ?

Solo (duo):
To get ~850 ilev, fly (or have someone fly you) around Broken Shore looting chests and killing "rare" elite bosses for tokens. Once you are only missing a few slots from token gear, you can either buy the rest of the 850 tokens for 500 nethershards, or save up for 5000 nethershards and get 880+ relinquished relics for your weapon. Then run LFR for set pieces and pug a normal maybe.

Group carry:
M+ is the way to go and you get a better chance of getting legos this way.

Cybsled

The broken shore gear is pretty nice for gearing alts. Getting the shards isnt too hard if you do the invasions (usually shard heavy rewards).

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
The broken shore gear is pretty nice for gearing alts. Getting the shards isnt too hard if you do the invasions (usually shard heavy rewards).
Don't forget the treasure master lottery:

- Do the 5-day quest from the goblin lady near the outpost.
- Once you've unlocked it, every 3 days you have a WQ of 100 shards for a key with a random 1-20k shard reward (most of the time, I get 500-1500 shards), which lets you get your token once a week or so.

It's a lottery: sometimes, you get 1 shard, and have wasted 99.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I think it's been linked before, but I just remembered this site was a thing.

Realm List - Blood Money

It takes the prices of all of the stuff currently in the AH that you can buy out of the blood vendor. Giving you the best item to buy for the most amount of gold after selling. It updates at least daily, I believe.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Don't forget the treasure master lottery:

- Do the 5-day quest from the goblin lady near the outpost.
- Once you've unlocked it, every 3 days you have a WQ of 100 shards for a key with a random 1-20k shard reward (most of the time, I get 500-1500 shards), which lets you get your token once a week or so.

It's a lottery: sometimes, you get 1 shard, and have wasted 99.

You can apparently get 100K as well but lol

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
All these treasure chests are veiled? I guess that means that they only appear if there is a mage tower and I have no idea if I have that unlocked or what the fuck is going on. Just following broken shores quest line at the moment.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
No they are always there. They are called "Hidden" when Mage Tower is not up and "Veiled" when it is. They seem to drop the same stuff regardless but I think when Mage Tower is up looting them counts towards legendary bad luck protection.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Just do the questing in broken shore and everything will open up eventually.

But dude. Dude. THEN GET READY FOR CONTENT OVERLOAD

If any horde need a home the Hyjal guild is also social, you don't have to raid (but if you want you can :) )

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
No they are always there. They are called "Hidden" when Mage Tower is not up and "Veiled" when it is. They seem to drop the same stuff regardless but I think when Mage Tower is up looting them counts towards legendary bad luck protection.

They should always count for bad luck protection. When the mage tower is up the contents are enhanced I believe with more nethershards.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Hahahahahahhahahahahahaha druid quest mount is the dumbest looking thing I've ever seen in my life. It's like herp and derp had a baby and it was an owl. I just logged in and my camera was positioned by a mailbox where i saw its face and I couldn't stop laughing. Holy fuck my sides.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
All of you trying to look badass in this cartoony shit. I say bring on the herp derp mounts. It's where I get the most enjoyment out of this game. If I don't look like this then I ask myself what's the point in playing.

AQkmt1i.jpg

Chicken riding a chicken

dd0ba156-1c95-4525-ba9f-296c26bc8383
MytH5uz.jpg

PS Wasn't Arcane supposed to be getting a huge buff in the next patch? Looking through the official 7.2.5 notes on wowhead I don't see the spec even listed.