World of Warcraft: Current Year

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
yeah seriously doesn't everyone have a sandstone drake?
Recently been a pleb, and started asking around, and offering to pay to ride around on someone's mount with them and do WQs. They are just so much faster. Nearly everyone that I've talked to about it, would gladly do it, but they don't have a 2 person mount. It's blown my mind! haha

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I don't have any 2 person mounts

Neither do I

giphy.gif

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Crone

Lol!

So this week's guild Fun Run netted me some hot shit! Got WW Monk legendary chest, so it broke my 2pc but then got set shoulders that warforged! Up to 896 worn ilvl.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I lied before and been playing a bit til Destiny 2 releases. Leveled a fresh havoc DH to 110 on Alliance Sargeras. Less than 2 days at 110 and I'm 891 with two legendaries (shoulders and shit Prydaz). All I've done is solo stuff and a couple LFR ToS runs. Class is pretty fun but free sub runs out just around Sept 6th so it will be byebye WoW again.

Only took a couple days on my hunter to get Revered for legion flying also. Leveling with flying is so much better/faster.

Penance

I should be excited for 7.3 but I'm to salty and burned out from not getting gear on my rogue.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
If I make another acct to RAF some dudes up what's the best way to control them? Like what's the best multi box program?

I think before I just made macros for a bunch of shit and then tied abilities together across the two.

Assume the 1-90 stuff is such a joke that it doesn't matter how shit my dps is

Crone

If I make another acct to RAF some dudes up what's the best way to control them? Like what's the best multi box program?

I think before I just made macros for a bunch of shit and then tied abilities together across the two.

Assume the 1-90 stuff is such a joke that it doesn't matter how shit my dps is
IS Boxer is still king for multi boxing setups and then adding Jamba I think is the name for further in game features.

Khane

I use ISBoxer but it does cost like $50/yr so it's not free. HotKeyNet can do most of the same stuff and is free but it requires way, way more set up and is not nearly as easy to use.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Be careful with that stuff. If you're looking for "which third party programs can get me banned", look no further.

Khane

Not true:

[WoW] Blues on Boxing

Trust me I have way too much shit on my b.net account (including over $100 blizzard balance) to be risking it by using something that could get me banned.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Yeah I looked into legalities of it years ago, as long as it isn't automated it's ok. You're still pressing the keys, it's just sending it to all windows