World of Warcraft: Current Year

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
There's no need for a 2-seater when you have no friends.

Button---Sad.png

• 2Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I just used AHK back in the day. I had the dumpling on AF and bound specific keys 1-4 to pass through, such as a /target main /cast heal macro and various damage stuff. Worked out fine, honestly I would have been more upset configuring fully featured bullshit to actually multibox when all I wanted to do was level. I had them both up so I could swap between easily to loot shit and all that. It's not super elegant like my old ACM macros in Asheron's Call but whatevs.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I don't think AHK works on newer versions of windows. It was abandoned long ago by the developer as I recall.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Still less than 30 guilds that have killed Mythic KJ. Fuckin' ToS man...

Palum

what Suineg set it to

xzi

Mouthbreather
Everything is so insanely tightly tuned even one dude ping spiking to 190 can wipe your 7 minutes of progress, it's pretty retarded and I'm pretty sure actual mythic raiders have been complaining about that since early NH but they don't seem to really care.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Well I mean people are bitching when content is too easy, and bitching when content isnt. So maybe theyre taking a stance?

I "used" autoHK in conjunction with HB in 2016. I like autoHK for what it is.

xzi

Mouthbreather
RNG (and soaking every single fight) to the extent in mythic tomb (and lesser so, heroic tomb) is just bad game design. Let alone you pretty much can't do specific fights modless which is what they've said they wanted to move away from. For example, there's absolutely no indicators when two skills are going to overlap with each other on mistress, there's no cast animation, there's no vocal cue (until it literally happens), it just happens.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Well I mean people are bitching when content is too easy, and bitching when content isnt. So maybe theyre taking a stance?

I "used" autoHK in conjunction with HB in 2016. I like autoHK for what it is.
Sure I understand the first sentence. However, when you need like 10-12 people to soak a mechanic every 30s but the 8 dps doing it can't soak two in a row and then if one is missed it wipes the raid - to me that's overtuned. Also his damage output is absurd

Penance

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This crucible shit is about to be legos 2.0. Get your salt ready. RNG fuckery abound on this shit.

Burns

This crucible shit is about to be legos 2.0. Get your salt ready. RNG fuckery abound on this shit.

Indeed.

RNG meta, on RNG meta, on RNG meta. Where no one will know which relic is an upgrade until they put it in the crucible, which makes it bound to that character; therefor making all relics into upgrades.

Those people running master looter drama, I pity thee. Those people doing personal loot, welcome to the end of relic trading.

I hate this system already.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Is there any news for retention on this expansion thats as of late? Is this much RNG fulfilling its purpose?

Last edited:

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
My guild now has 240 pulls on Mythic Mistress we've got her to 6% a few times, there just is no way to complete the fight if dps die early, the massive ability overlaps in phase3 will 1 shot a few dps every time if they dont get out of the way. Tornados+hydra+wave+dreadsharks(if youre unlucky) in a dome shaped room that is a pain in the ass to adjust the camera angle is the biggest shit show of abilities i've seen in my 8 years of raiding.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

xzi

Mouthbreather
Nah man it's perfectly balanced.

Also they need to do more like they did with Augur where the room drops away and your camera is actually useful

Burns

Nah man it's perfectly balanced.

Also they need to do more like they did with Augur where the room drops away and your camera is actually useful

Hotfix in testing:

Due to camera issue complaints, the bubble holding back the water for Mistress Sassz'ine will now burst at 90%, flooding the room and requiring players to swim to move. The poison cloud from her adds will reduce swim speed by 100% in addition to hit chance.

• 1Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users