World of Warcraft: Current Year

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, sure you get lost the first or second time you have to get to that specific point on the map. But if you keep getting lost/stuck after that you may be a mouth-breathing retard, just saying.

The only time you've had to go anywhere twice is for dailies, which always had direct flight points, or flying was available. And until world quests, you hadn't had to navigate anywhere more than twice. Of course you're going to memorize the path after the first or second time. Doesn't mean you're not going to spend 30 minutes walking around a fuckin' mountain trying to find a path up to that one stupid shit quest in Highmountain that first or second time. That wasn't even the concern or issue.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Regarding reputation, I didn't mind the boost in Mists if you already had a toon that was Exalted. You could get Exalted on another character in 2, maybe 3 days. But that doesn't resolve someone coming on fresh to the expac.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Got something right about marriage
There is something going live tomorrow that gives 200% increase to rep gains for toons until 109.

Not sure why they don't just give the bonus to all toons until Exalted but better than nothing I guess.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Honestly with the changes in 1.09 the rep part of the flight unlock should not be really bad. Just do the story line for each of the zones should get you in striking range of the rep you need without even doing much else. Then just throw in some emmisaries and the new token and getting the rep level needed for unlocks should not be bad at all. Now paragon'ing is still a different matter but if you are not pushing those hard then reps should be a pretty non issue starting tomorrow.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I am tempted to come back but then I look at their new AK knowledge and this Relic double trait bullshit and cant help but wonder how these faggots aren't in the unemployment line.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
The new AK is what it always should have been. Automatic and game wide.

• 1Solidarity

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
The new AK is what it always should have been. Automatic and game wide.

That I agree with, been saying that since release. But the new AK levels is just insanity. The fact that the have to provide a 630,000,000% bonus on it just shows how badly they fucked it up.

• Artifact Knowledge 40 - 4,000,000%
  • Artifact Knowledge 41 - 16,000,000%
  • Artifact Knowledge 42 - 20,800,000%
  • Artifact Knowledge 43 - 27,040,000%
  • Artifact Knowledge 44 - 35,150,000%
  • Artifact Knowledge 45 - 45,700,000%
  • Artifact Knowledge 46 - 59,400,000%
  • Artifact Knowledge 47 - 77,250,000%
  • Artifact Knowledge 48 - 100,400,000%
  • Artifact Knowledge 49 - 130,500,000%
  • Artifact Knowledge 50 - 169,650,000%
  • Artifact Knowledge 51 - 220,550,000%
  • Artifact Knowledge 52 - 286,750,000%
  • Artifact Knowledge 53 - 372,750,000%
  • Artifact Knowledge 54 - 484,600,000%
  • Artifact Knowledge 55 - 630,000,000%

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Unnecessary bitching. Akylie cant go up anymore levels and I havent played that hoe since 2016.

• 1Salty

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
While the numbers are dumb, they're just arbitrarily large numbers. When you're getting 30M tokens and you need 5 billion ap it doesn't matter. You might as well be getting 0

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
It's that kind of the point though, they have gone apeshit with the % increase because they wanted to bad to gate the shit out of these artifact weapons to the point they had to redo it not once but twice. They had to change the first set of trains and make extra talents into your artifact because people finished it and it pissed off the devs, Then they go watch this here is some new points and a 20 point gayness void you can dump your hours into you insufferable cunts we hate you. Now they are like lol just kidding here is a billion xp.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
It's that kind of the point though, they have gone apeshit with the % increase because they wanted to bad to gate the shit out of these artifact weapons to the point they had to redo it not once but twice. They had to change the first set of trains and make extra talents into your artifact because people finished it and it pissed off the devs, Then they go watch this here is some new points and a 20 point gayness void you can dump your hours into you insufferable cunts we hate you. Now they are like lol just kidding here is a billion xp.
Except that's not even it. Even when you're "capped out", you're still improving. Albeit, on the 0.1% scale, and even the 30m Ap token accrues to something when you're getting twenty of them a week just from the mobile Ap alone. You can get a level of concordance every two or three weeks without even playing.... It's not rep, or solid gear, but it's "something". Just like the shit legendaries. You farm rep for boxes and rep tokens, you farm emmisary boxes for rep and tokens, and boxes that have legendary chances. Granted, I hate the fact that the legendaries are so fucking critical, which completely contradicts the system they have in place where you get these trickle stats, with exponential time investments.... And then bam, you've spent twelve months and you still don't have that one item that boosts you 200k in dps.

• 1Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
My guild now has 240 pulls on Mythic Mistress we've got her to 6% a few times, there just is no way to complete the fight if dps die early, the massive ability overlaps in phase3 will 1 shot a few dps every time if they dont get out of the way. Tornados+hydra+wave+dreadsharks(if youre unlucky) in a dome shaped room that is a pain in the ass to adjust the camera angle is the biggest shit show of abilities i've seen in my 8 years of raiding.
We're pretty much at the exact same spot. I think we'll get her this week but man people are frustrated. But mostly I think people have been spoiled this expansion and forget just how much time we had to put into Mannoroth and Archi in WOD.

I think we'll kill her this week. I honestly really enjoy the fight but as a mage, shimmer makes a lot of the mechanics trivial. I'm never out of position for soaks and can just ignore tornadoes. Seems like a shit fight for the less mobile classes. I really like the fish uptime mini game though and the fight is so dynamic which to me is sort of refreshing.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
We're pretty much at the exact same spot. I think we'll get her this week but man people are frustrated. But mostly I think people have been spoiled this expansion and forget just how much time we had to put into Mannoroth and Archi in WOD.

I think we'll kill her this week. I honestly really enjoy the fight but as a mage, shimmer makes a lot of the mechanics trivial. I'm never out of position for soaks and can just ignore tornadoes. Seems like a shit fight for the less mobile classes. I really like the fish uptime mini game though and the fight is so dynamic which to me is sort of refreshing.

I just want them to design a room where you can actually see things on the ground. Star augur had a great room where you could easily see all the mechanics. In a half flooded room trying to see swirly air tornado particles and slightly lighter water animations just sucks. I'm fine with bosses being hard but not due to vision.

• 1Like

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Still less than 30 guilds that have killed Mythic KJ. Fuckin' ToS man...
I've heard some of the world first guys say this is the hardest fight they've seen in the game. So I understand it's a rough one.

But Mistress is a giant cock block for everyone. The first 5 aren't hard fights. We're getting close to 2k or so guilds having gotten that far. Then 1/4th of that number having killed Mistress. Sure only 30 guilds have killed KJ, but thats out of a pool of only 100 or so that can even attempt him.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I wonder if avatar will be a mega cock block or because you've spent so many weeks on mistress if your gear will be offset enough to make the dps check less absurd

Burns

The netherlight crucible will be a fairly substantial raid wide buff in 3 week with 45 ilevels on everyone's weapon right off, so I would think that many more guilds will be able to get past the wall (and then some) that they are currently hitting, using that bump.

Everyone is already saving relics to have a chance at that BiS on day 1, right, RIGHT? Oh? It is an upgrade for you now? Too damned bad, bag that shit! Someone rolled low on that relic they need? Fuckem, roll higher, BAG THAT SHIT! (I'm glad I dont pug)

The Tier 2 and 3 of the relic tree will unlock depending on points in the weapon, in order to make AP relevant up to 75...
  • Relic 1 - Tier 2 (Artifact Level 60) and Tier 3 (Artifact Level 69)
  • Relic 2 - Tier 2 (Artifact Level 63) and Tier 3 (Artifact Level 72)
  • Relic 3 - Tier 2 (Artifact Level 66) and Tier 3 (Artifact Level 75)
What will most mythic raiders be sitting at in 3 weeks time, 63-66? The second tier will give a decent boost as well.