World of Warcraft: Current Year

xzi

Mouthbreather
I thought at some point we had a scarab Lord on this forum, but I'm not sure.

Even moreso than other titles, scarab Lord just shows you were popular

There was uh, Grayson on here right? & that hunter? Not sure if they still play

Dalien

Registered Hodor
I thought at some point we had a scarab Lord on this forum, but I'm not sure.

Even moreso than other titles, scarab Lord just shows you were popular

Scarab Lord reporting in, pretty sure @Grayson Carlyle is as well.

My guild decided on me because I was the only one autistic enough to grind out exalted with the Cenarion Circle rep before the quest line was released. At the time, we had two other guilds trying to race us and had no idea what was going to be required for the quest. It wasn't known that there was a mount or title reward for the quest until a few weeks after it had started either; the guild leader would've probably taken it if we did.

I have an alt tagged in FoH so technically you have one in your guild now too... now if you'll excuse me I'm gonna go get high as fuck and sit on my mount in Ironforge.

• 7Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

Jox

Molten Core Raider
Ours went to the guy who was willing to put up all the gold to buy mats from the server for the turn ins.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I think the only thing I was impressed by during Vanilla raiding was watching Furor train every single add during the Razorgore encounter in BWL. I was apping to FoH at the time and Razorgore "killed" my previous guild as we couldn't get past it. As a rogue I was told to go sit in the corner until Razorgore could actually be engaged. I sat there and watched Furor keep agro on like 30+ mobs or whatever it was with just warrior shout bullshit. At the time I thought it was pretty badass, at least.
I remember how much I hated you rogues in that raid because you guys couldn't keep the traps down and I was healing!! I was a priest back then and you probably don't remember that.

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Only priests I really remember were you, Dingaan, Vhex, Chii and Carke. I'm sure there were others.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well in the reverse sense I just got Midnight and I wouldn't be able to have a reason to use it.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Gotta have somewhere to show off my Nightmare Moose at. Argus works just as well as anywhere.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Is there a command to force save your ui? Normally logging out does this, but I'm in a situation where logging out doesn't work. I have to force close WoW. Thought I'd spend this time while having shitty hotel internet redoing my UI, but how do I save it?