World of Warcraft: Current Year

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Well, in Diablo they were happy to have folks hitting 1.5+billion crits, so, the scaling potential can get pretty high. 500m tokens become 1.Xb, 100b eventually 1t...just truncate the preceeding zeroes, and add arbitrary zeroes to mob HP and dmg. Have a billion different procs going off at random, yayyy fun, I have no more direct control on my dps! Shit just happens when I push buttons!

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
@a_skeleton_03: Discord is completely fucked at the moment. Any ideas?

Edit: Looks like it's 100% them, not us. Just reconnected and it took a while, but I can join channels now.

Last edited:

Rime

<Donor>
Yeah, wait til they make it so pets can be purple or orange, and increase their level cap to 50, or 100. Add in a 4th or 5th ability rank for shits and gigs.

They WERE going to make Battle Pets have a new 'Epic' quality in Legion, but 95% of the pet battle community lost their shit over it. 'WAAAH! I already got them all to Rare+25! It would be too hard to do it again!'. Now they complain that they are bored with just a new trainer every patch. /eyeroll

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I didnt think you was for real about playing, Booze. Better still be around when Argus is fully released. :p

Also, not banned. If I need gold, Ill just buy it. I still hate ToS and wont be back full time until the new raid. Not a farming type of person, especially on ToS.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Is there a mod that turns AP into scientific notation yet

Indeed the final boss will be simply known as "Artifact Point". It will look like a giant scientific notation with stars that circulate around it. Defeating it over charges the weapons causing a great explosion that ends the game. Que Credits.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Didn't you do TOS like all of 3 times

3 times too many! No seriously, no where near what you guys have put into it but a month and a half of three difficulties and a taste of mythic was more than enough for me to dread logging on to do run through it. Argus fully releases in what, a month? Ill be back soon bb.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I only ran normal once and LFR like 3 times and I kinda don't want to do it again. Though I woulda been to the fun run if I was home!

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I think if I hung myself to the support beam in my house you guys would see news about a sinkhole jn massachusetts

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So the changes I wanted to the trinkets went in. Super Arcano now gives a "wild card" stack, you also only need 4 stacks to proc pantheon. Also if you have 4 Super Arcano (I think its called Aman Thuls or something) and they all proc you get the buff. Or say 2 Aman Thuls and 2 of the other trinkets (different ones) you get the pantheon buff. Definitely better then it was. Actually surprised Blizzard did this. Of course go fuck yourself with the lego catchup mechanic (there is none). Rumor is 3 weeks to patch. Although there is also a rumor that Antorus won't be coming until mid November and there is a "mini patch" before it (7.3.2)