World of Warcraft: Current Year

Palum

what Suineg set it to
So I resubbed to catch up to all the content

Argus is absolutely amazing aesthetically, perfectly captures the feeling of Legion

topheader-slotmachine.jpg

• 8Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So I resubbed to catch up to all the content

Argus is absolutely amazing aesthetically, perfectly captures the feeling of Legion

topheader-slotmachine.jpg
Maybe it doesn't fit into the Lore, but it'd be cool if we had some old Dranaei cities or something we could be doing WQs in. Give it a more urban warfare type feel. Kinda like going through Court of Stars dungeon, but with the Legion look to it.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Mac'aree is their old capital city, or what's left of it after a thousand years of war. I don't think Suramar would still be standing after a thousand years of that shit either.

I mean, it's not like they haven't done exactly this same thing before, twice, with Draenor / Outland, so it's pretty much more of the same.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Yeah I year of World Quest followed by more daily World Quests isn't exactly exciting.. I see why people are pissed about the flying as well, the whole thing seems like a big fuck you after unlocking it.

Rime

<Donor>
I hate the Legion World Quest system. I MUCH preferred the older system, where the dailies unlocked at a specific time and were all up for the entire day. Not this whole 'check in every 6 hours!' system in Legion.

---

As for Argus flying, if you are an engineer, it has been obvious from the start that there would never be flying there. Rocket Boots cannot have the blast-off malfunction, only the fuel leak. Only place the blast-off is disabled is in zones without a fully developed sky box (IE: Silvermoon, most raid instances).

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I liked the WQ feel (see them on the map, just walk up), I just don't like how they spawn and I would have preferred a way to focus rewards a bit so that it's not so random and useless 90% of the time.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
It's absolutely nuts when you realize that this is over a year's worth of daily work if you only have one engineer.
I started with one engineer but sometime earlier this year added another three.
On the downside I'm only doing 6 cooldowns per week so it takes me 5 weeks to build 4 of them now.
Holidays fuck me up because I do all my crafting from work.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
How far did you guys get? Sorry for leaving but I'm in the middle of switching allergy meds and it's knocking me the fuck out earlier than usual. Probably won't take longer than a couple days to get used to the new one.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Basically same as last week except swap heroic for normal

Too many low DPS alts!!!!!! 1M+ only!!!!! I'm smoking crack cocxaine today

xzi

Mouthbreather
After over a decade of off and on farming, I finally got the left binding of Thunderfury and promptly equiped my 880 shield from an Argus chest with it. 874 is high enough to tank LFR and it's pissing people off. top kek

spoiler contains my vanilla-ready mog, the most important aspect of the game
WoWScrnShot_101817_070356.jpg

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
I now have a new goal. Thanks, Kurn.

I'm gonna get Thunderfury and use the 110 version of the heirloom shield. lolol

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Damn I forgot how often they DDOS the shit out of Blizzard. None of their garbage is working right now.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user