World of Warcraft: Current Year

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
There are a lot of reasons they can't ban IPs, but accounts? Hell yeah, if they can link any accounts to the DDoS.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
When my guild.gave me the scarab shield quest items first I asked if it was because of how stupid it looked at they all.laughed at me

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Rime

<Donor>
PTR version was (very) briefly updated to Patch 8.0.0 - Build 25338 guess there will be a playable demo/something for a new expansion at BlizzCon. I hope. Feels like the end of an expansion and we still have a whole tier.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I'm fully suspecting at minimum 6 months out of the last tier before any sort of content patch, but I'm betting a small playable area like the DH starting zone that was avail during last blizzcon will be there to showcase what they've got so far.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
PTR version was (very) briefly updated to Patch 8.0.0 - Build 25338 guess there will be a playable demo/something for a new expansion at BlizzCon. I hope. Feels like the end of an expansion and we still have a whole tier.
At least this expansion they've tried to maintain a steady stream of content, as shitty as some of it is

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider

I saw that too. If they can get the beta for a new expansion starting even before the last tier of the current expansion is active that would be a pretty good sign. At least it would be promising that the end of legion content gap to whatever comes next may be more like 6 months instead of a year +. If they could manage that would be really good as just about the time people would start burning out on argus raid new stuff would be around the bend.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
At least this expansion they've tried to maintain a steady stream of content, as shitty as some of it is

Some of the stuff like the broken shore were a bit meh but overall they at least seem to be getting patches out on a consistent basis. I think the broken shore stuff got fucked up by trying to do to many different story line stuff for different specs and could just not do that and flesh it out well enough. If you play a ton of alts there is a lot of interesting content there to do like I just messed with a mage and got the allakhazam follower and the story line and then final mission to do that is freaking hilarious but most people are never going to see it. If they can follow legion up with an expansion in a timely fashion that will be a pretty major step forward in smoothing out the content bumps for blizzard.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Early leak of the next expansion
cok.jpg

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
mounts are going to become pet battle-able next expansion and I'm just gonna fuckin destroy everyone

• 1Barf
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users