World of Warcraft: Current Year

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Yes, you can catch up in like two days hardcore on your entire account to get mostly everything done then each char after is like a few hours for the OH specific quests.

Oh cool. Might prep my Monk, Druid and Mage for the expansion.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Oh cool. Might prep my Monk, Druid and Mage for the expansion.

I have to wait for the allied info. I actually really enjoy the leveling experience grind when there's a reward at the end. I will prep hard (20K rounds of ammo and a few 80 gal drums of MREs) because that sounds pretty fun to redo.

My favorite expac journeys have been TBC (rerolled sham), WOTLK (rerolled DK for guild) and probably Monk (wasn't playing Cata, decided to roll a monk for fun). There's just something about it that is very nostalgic and leaves me in a better mood going into the new content rather than direct from end of expansion doldrums.

In this case though we have to quest for them. So I'm guessing my first char will just be my current main and then I'll swap from there...

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Unlike almost every expansion, I bet this one's collectors edition will have some sick fucking war-something mounts and I'm going to have to finally buy a DCE. :(

• 1Barf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Unlike almost every expansion, I bet this one's collectors edition will have some sick fucking war-something mounts and I'm going to have to finally buy a DCE. :(
I bought the MOP collectors edition and I think Cataclysm and honestly I think they're decent for the price. Got mouse pads and soundtracks and shit

Palum

what Suineg set it to
More good news.

Ion confirmed he knows he's an idiot.

Legiondaries gone, those special diablo-lego style gameplay enhancing abilities will be on the new azerite pieces. So you will be able to target the azerite piece that has the special proc or enhancement thing you want.

WF/TF staying, but NOT on azerite (the new 'make your own legos'). Get mythic version, you've got best in game. Possibly getting reduced in commonality so that they are too rare to care about.

Jox

Molten Core Raider
Thought the azerite thing is just a crucible but for every slot, and the choices you get are always the same in any one slot. Is this wrong?

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Thought the azerite thing is just a crucible but for every slot, and the choices you get are always the same in any one slot. Is this wrong?

Yes it's per piece they are all handcrafted not rando like crucible traits. The implication also seems to be that they will handed larger effects similar to rotation changing legendary effects currently in Legion.

bolok

Trakanon Raider
The choices appear to be the same per specific armor piece. So shoulders of monkey will be the same- regardless if you get it in dungeon finder/heroic/mythic. But the higher ilevel one will have better rolls on the choices. A different shoulder piece would have different options.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
The implication seems to be the death of sets if the concept mockup is to be believed. Set bonuses on top of azerite bonuses seem needless.

Juvarisx

Florida
I can dig that, I have seen a lot of complaining about having to keep sets together sacrificing stats. Glad Legendaries are gone, they were cool but they needed to be all utility.

Linkl above stated they hope to have beta early next year.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Watched the art panels, they were pretty fantastic and one of the Q&A questions was about orcs standing up straight and they said yes it's coming. Didn't say when but wooo

Someone also mentioned something like night elves having different body types and they said yes but I'm not sure if it was in response to the existing races or just the new ones being added. Either way, sounds like a few more options for customization is about time, wow is lacking severely in that department compared to any other MMO.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Watched the art panels, they were pretty fantastic and one of the Q&A questions was about orcs standing up straight and they said yes it's coming. Didn't say when but wooo

Someone also mentioned something like night elves having different body types and they said yes but I'm not sure if it was in response to the existing races or just the new ones being added. Either way, sounds like a few more options for customization is about time, wow is lacking severely in that department compared to any other MMO.

Fat night elves inc

xzi

Mouthbreather
yyKeIqL.jpg

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Sorry I haven't caught up on all the info yet but are they making a WAR expansion of WoW? I just saw some factions, PvP, and some keeps. Not going to have time to watch everything until tomorrow.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm wondering if the Azerite is respecable? Usually with pure DPS you gravitate to a build with AOE, and a build with ST (through trinkets and legos).