World of Warcraft: Current Year

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
They should allow EU players to play with US server raids or groups by joining them explicitly. Group finder wouldn't throw you on a US shard automagically if you're EU, but you could join a group if you were invited or suggested.

I mean, really, the link difference isn't that bad, and this zoning-by-segregation shit is silly in this day and age. If I want to play with a friend who's in Europe, why is that impossible without one of us creating in another entire region?

xzi

Mouthbreather
I'd be okay with that, and that way the EU servers will see someone from Ragnaros and be like "oh wow, they might be good!" but little do they know..

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
They should allow EU players to play with US server raids or groups by joining them explicitly. Group finder wouldn't throw you on a US shard automagically if you're EU, but you could join a group if you were invited or suggested.

I mean, really, the link difference isn't that bad, and this zoning-by-segregation shit is silly in this day and age. If I want to play with a friend who's in Europe, why is that impossible without one of us creating in another entire region?
Can't play with them unless you wear a track suit and crouch in all your pics

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Isn't this how everyone plays? You also left out yelling davai all the time but that may just be a dota thing
Wait, you wear pants when you play?

I don't think we can be friends anymore.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Of all the people you need to question about pants, I'm probably last on the list. Just for the love of God never tell Midori

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Isn't the main reason for continentally segregate servers the latency? Though I expect it might not be as bad now as it was 13+ years ago. Anyone here who lives in Europe but plays on NA servers, or vice versa?

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Isn't the main reason for continentally segregate servers the latency? Though I expect it might not be as bad now as it was 13+ years ago. Anyone here who lives in Europe but plays on NA servers, or vice versa?

Well also I don't want to have fourteen warrants per hour because the guild chat kicks over to EU region and MI6 is watching the direct feed

• 1Worf

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Well also I don't want to have fourteen warrants per hour because the guild chat kicks over to EU region and MI6 is watching the direct feed
The NSA watches you anyway.

Hi, boys. How do this fine day?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
They also have a different maintenance day. Wednesday I think? Or is it just because of the time difference and it's Wednesday for us freedom fighters?

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
EU as well. Going to try monday/tuesday maybe join a leg/xmog farm run.

Tried affliction warlock mage tower thing last night, didn't end too well. There's one op legendary that basically is required. And I don't have it. I have only switched from demo two days ago and all the five legendaries I have are demo. Fuhk.

It's pretty dumb. I mean with enough ST you can beat it at high ilvls (915+ I think, I did it at 930ish without portal legs or the corruption (ring is it?)) and it's still dumb. The only one I saw it done with back in the day without corruption lego was a guy with the portal legs. That fight is just pure aids for affliction lock. It's funny how much easier it is on balance druid.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
KJ to 9%...i hate everything

Hell yeah you gonna knock that shit out... question is will you be excited for the kill or just feel relief from it being over. Then come to resent WoW and Titanforging at the items KJ drops get DE'd because everyone in the raid has better.

• 1Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Was he really born? Or was it more like he spawned? What's 4.5 months in Zandalari Blooddrinker years?