World of Warcraft: Current Year

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
It's pretty dumb. I mean with enough ST you can beat it at high ilvls (915+ I think, I did it at 930ish without portal legs or the corruption (ring is it?)) and it's still dumb. The only one I saw it done with back in the day without corruption lego was a guy with the portal legs. That fight is just pure aids for affliction lock. It's funny how much easier it is on balance druid.

With the ring I beat it around 915 in like 7 attempts

930 with a heavy focus on haste (coming from demo remember) so I guess I need to get me a set with more mastery. I only tried once before being pissed off though, f'ing doomguard cripple didn't really last long enough. I was so occupied running away from the guy I wouldn't have a chance with adds spawning anyway.

Need to find me a day where the wife is away all evening and I can put some time in it.

On the upside Balance of Power seems doable, N EN raid took 25 minute with randos last night and I got 16 of the 30 essences. Game's so casual friendly these days.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
On the upside Balance of Power seems doable, N EN raid took 25 minute with randos last night and I got 16 of the 30 essences. Game's so casual friendly these days.

Yeah, it's super easy to find N EN raids these days because people run it for BLP. Same with Nighthold, although not as fast due to silly shit like Botanist trash.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
930 with a heavy focus on haste (coming from demo remember) so I guess I need to get me a set with more mastery. I only tried once before being pissed off though, f'ing doomguard cripple didn't really last long enough. I was so occupied running away from the guy I wouldn't have a chance with adds spawning anyway.

Need to find me a day where the wife is away all evening and I can put some time in it.

Haste and mastery for us are about the same stat weight I think so it's not terribly bad, you'll certainly hit harder with more mastery.

A guy in our guild did it at like ilvl 900 without the ring when it first came out and he said he basically used burning rush the entire fight.

The ring made it an absolute joke though. Even for the small adds one seed basically cemented them in place.

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
Isn't the main reason for continentally segregate servers the latency? Though I expect it might not be as bad now as it was 13+ years ago. Anyone here who lives in Europe but plays on NA servers, or vice versa?

I live in France and have been playing on US realms since Vanilla. I've never had any latency issues.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Isn't the main reason for continentally segregate servers the latency? Though I expect it might not be as bad now as it was 13+ years ago. Anyone here who lives in Europe but plays on NA servers, or vice versa?
I live in Europe and played on NA Everquest servers (and some other MMOs), does that count?

Thanks for the encouragement Noodle, I mean, I got green fire done, I'll get this done as well.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Yeah I get that. Just the way they worded it like they were saviors
You will never convince them otherwise. For instance I never sold a single thing to anyone but a vendor from what little I farmed. Most of those guys were running profiles on herbs per minute for the most profit possible. They still think "well it's not like people had to buy from me" and other stupid statements on how they were not ruining the economy in every way.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I don't even care if people botted honestly. The only two cases :

1) your DPS bot sucks, we've seen this

2) you randomly disappear from the guild where people may have relied on you, seen this too.

• 1Worf

xzi

Mouthbreather
It's like when all those cheaters get banned from overwatch and they pretend like they're the ones doing nothing wrong and aside from ruining the game from others to an unplayable state they didn't do anything to deserve a ban.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Too bad the economy is forever fucked. I'm glad I'll probably see less kickbots out there in pvp though. Granted I haven't seen very many recently but it's so noticeable when healing lol, like literally 0.1 sec into your cast get silenced, sorry but nobody has that reaction time. It was a giant problem in WoD but has been far less so in Legion though, thankful for that shit

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Too bad the economy is forever fucked. I'm glad I'll probably see less kickbots out there in pvp though. Granted I haven't seen very many recently but it's so noticeable when healing lol, like literally 0.1 sec into your cast get silenced, sorry but nobody has that reaction time. It was a giant problem in WoD but has been far less so in Legion though, thankful for that shit
There are other bots still but nowhere near the quality that HB was.

• 1Solidarity

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

Now if only they would crack down harder on the people selling shit for cash they would be in a pretty good spot.

The thing with botting though is I am sure someone is already working on a replacement to Honorbuddy, sad part is there is to big of a market of shitbags and someone out there would be happy to take their cash.