World of Warcraft: Current Year

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
Looks like BrM is pretty strong atm. i had my doubts early on, the only fights that BrM isn't shining atm is felhounds, varithmas, and aggramar (unless you already have a decent number of DKs, and 1 tank DK)

now that im 955 (still wearing 930 tier20) felhounds was a lot easier than the previous weeks.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
It would be difficult, i did it on heroic last night without mystic vitality but was getting trucked during the shadowslash (my fault for not respec'ing). if i dont stagger pause and have at least 1 purify charge up i tick dangerously low.

I'm thinking with class ring + a cooldown rotation + lego helm it may be doable. or you could just play a warrior or DK and laugh because you have a huge cooldown for every slash. I started playing my warrior as my primary alt again (Bear was so boring) and with just lucky titan forges, and not having to be as picky with relics he's slightly higher ilevel than the BrM. i'm missing lego pants/class ring/shieldwall ring/belt. so pretty much my next lego will be a "good" one. i plan on bringing him in for Varithmas.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I found stagger pause completely ineffective. Just doing 1 or 2 purifies keeps you alive. Stagger pause was just back loading extra damage and felt like a wasted brew

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
I'll usually purify and then stagger pause right after just so i'm not ticking until the misery debuff falls off. usually i only get 1-2 ticks of stagger before i can be healed, so its just the room dot im dealing with.

Zhro

Silver Knight of the Realm
Our main tanks right now this tier are Druid and DH.

The Druid tank has a BrM alt, that was his main, but I am not sure he'll swap to BrM for the later progression fights.

got about 20ish pulls on Imoner last night, not very good results..

Last night we were trying to re-clear to Varimathras at least, but got cock blocked by Imonar and it was wipe city for the last half hour of raid.

Last edited:

xzi

Mouthbreather
It's true, that's why I loved vanilla so much because I raided 6-8 hours a day and absolutely obliterated fucking everybody, not my problem they had lives, they should've stayed up til 4am on a school night if they didn't want to lose every single WSG.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
It's true, that's why I loved vanilla so much because I raided 6-8 hours a day and absolutely obliterated fucking everybody, not my problem they had lives, they should've stayed up til 4am on a school night if they didn't want to lose every single WSG.

This, i got a dark edge of insanity from c'thun in vanilla and straight obliterated people in WSG. spent the next weekend just farming spergs.

Asmongold is pretty funny in his highlight reels, but i dont think i could stand watching a complete stream.

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
This, i got a dark edge of insanity from c'thun in vanilla and straight obliterated people in WSG. spent the next weekend just farming spergs.

Asmongold is pretty funny in his highlight reels, but i dont think i could stand watching a complete stream.

Hah yeah, it was the same when I got warglaives. Normally didn't bother with BGs but that period of time I ran with a couple healers and just destroyed people.

• 1Solidarity

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
yay Imoner down, onward to Kin'gorath...

Took us 60 pulls... 10 after we figured out the best way to do the bridge.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Szeth

Trakanon Raider

Honestly why I loved early WoW so much. Ashkandi Tauren Warrior = people dying FAST.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Man handing out ashkandhi with a loot council was such a pain in the dick. We had so many viable dps that needed it and you know the dude you gave it to was gonna melt shit but it was fairly rare to drop. Same with our first hand of rag. We had a deaf guy get our first hand of rag (mostly deaf), and he cried on vent and gave a speech like it was an award ceremony. You ever heard a deaf man cry??

Man what is it about Brazilian servers that makes them suck so bad? Joined a ragnaros and drakkari run last night and left disgusted after a few bosses. I was sitting at like 30% hp every boss for far longer than I'm comfortable with.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
We can go deeper. What makes them fucking suck at video games? Is it because they have uncircumsized cocks??

• 1Picard

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
Kin'gorath doesn't seem too bad so far, his melee damage is not even in the ballpark of what i was expecting. i went in full turtle mode and he was barely hitting me even after the +25% buff....strange. Dogs/Imoner have been the hardest hitting bosses so far, but imoner was much more manageable.