World of Warcraft: Current Year

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Rogue parse SS from the FoK bug(not mine), lol!

unknown.png

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Sludig

Dumb old content question... Good source for oil in wod? I get like on average a couple 25 or 50 oil missions a day, i boost with a couple oil collecting followers, but it's not nearly enough to keep up.

Getting closer to unlocking the carrier via quest, does the oil Derrick or whatever come after that? I know i saw a vendor once before i had my shipyard with various unlocks but forget where.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
whoever's idea it was to "nerf" leveling in this 14 year old game is fucking retarded

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Level scaling zones are fine, as are dungeons. Making it so it's harder to level is a joke.

• 1Solidarity

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Rogue parse SS from the FoK bug(not mine), lol!

Yep, one of our rogues was doing 4-5mil dps on Antorus bosses last night, got himself a few 100%s on warcraftlogs. Too good to be true, though.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Dumb old content question... Good source for oil in wod? I get like on average a couple 25 or 50 oil missions a day, i boost with a couple oil collecting followers, but it's not nearly enough to keep up.

Getting closer to unlocking the carrier via quest, does the oil Derrick or whatever come after that? I know i saw a vendor once before i had my shipyard with various unlocks but forget where.

Oil

....but why.

Sludig

Oil

....but why.
Some of the pets/mounts/etc. Just for fun. I missed wod so exploring some of the content on the side. I love this hippo and shark i got so far.

I loved naval stuff in Warcraft 2 so it helps with that nostalgia a little.

Lol per link i don't even have my tanaan out post yet i don't think. Oops

Khane

Got something right about marriage
whoever's idea it was to "nerf" leveling in this 14 year old game is fucking retarded

Blizz Devs been hanging in the Pantheon thread.

"Maybe they're right. Maybe leveling should take longer!"

• 1Barf

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
Totally fine with having a slowed down leveling experience. I think that nowadays I actually just prefer going through the content at a languid pace and taking my time. This is kind of the pull of RPGs. Leveling new characters is way more fun to me at this point than running the latest hard mode for the 400th time for the most minor jump in some boring stat.

I also opted out of most of the Cata, old world content revamp, so it's nice to just experience it at a reasonable pace rather than blasting through it in one night.

• 1Solidarity

Braen

<Medals Crew>
There has to be a way to scale things to allow users to see the content without making it a chore for people that have already hit 110 once or multiple times to have to slog through it again while they slow the experience down in the name of seeing the content/lore.

xzi

Mouthbreather
To add to the rogue parses, we did normal last night for funsies when my holy paladin had an extra 30k int for some unexplained reason. Did 1m+ sustained dps on gorothi (while also healing) as holy lol - and wasn't shockadin spec at all. If I was I think I could've pushed 1.6 sustained and easily over 2.5m burst

Daidraco

Prompt at new character. "New to World of Warcraft" "Skip to *current expansion*". Give the Skip a play by play of every expansion up till the most recent in a low cost cinematic and you can bet most people would be happy af.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
There has to be a way to scale things to allow users to see the content without making it a chore for people that have already hit 110 once or multiple times to have to slog through it again while they slow the experience down in the name of seeing the content/lore.

That's what heirlooms are for, no?

They should introduce new ones tied to content, significantly increase XP when repeating it.

Reward us for completing the content, hasten the process for repeating it.

• 1Solidarity