World of Warcraft: Current Year

Cybsled

Did they add something new to the fishing tournament? I won STV like 4 times in the past. 2 fish hook trinkets, rod, and boots. I also won all the Northrend fishing contest rewards. I used to stand naked except for the rewards next to the STV contest NPC to piss people off lol

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Did they add something new to the fishing tournament? I won STV like 4 times in the past. 2 fish hook trinkets, rod, and boots. I also won all the Northrend fishing contest rewards. I used to stand naked except for the rewards next to the STV contest NPC to piss people off lol
Boots, hat, fishing lure, glove enchant, arcanite rod. All of which apparently account for fuck all with Legion. There's nothing someone even with the 1000 legendary pole can fish up that someone with only 1 point in fishing could.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Cybsled has not played WoW since like WoTLK. Why would you listen to anything he says?

You can upgrade it the same as all other heirlooms.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Last I checked it stops at 70 or something like that, though. Unless they changed it.

New minor gold sink, all heirlooms can be upgraded from 60 to 90, 90 to 100, 100 to 110.

Some exceptions like the old SoO weapons but I don't think the fishing ring is part of that.

Cybsled

The best monk in Everquest, duh.

I haven't looked at that ring since MoP, though lol. I used it to help level my monk and then tossed it into my bank, never to be used again.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Isn't being a good monk in EQ mostly laying on the ground doing nothing?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

Well, raiding in EQ was pretty brain dead. Auto attack and then afk, or auto attack and hide behind a wall every 30 seconds.

Pulling was actually the only thing that required some level of attention, since you had to take into account environmental pathing mechanics and exploit that to get single pulls since SoE had a hardon for preventing that sort of thing as time went on. Although even then I fell asleep lol. I still remember pulling NToV flurry drakes, literally falling asleep while running with it following me, then I woke up like 5 hours later with some corpses nearby and the zone empty of players lol

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I found FF14 to be much more difficult then WoW. The mechanics always seemed to be tougher to me.