World of Warcraft: Current Year

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I cant wait for them to put in a stupid fast leveling pre-expac event like they did with the legion invasions at the end of WoD. I think it took ~6 hours to go from 1-100 doing those.
One of my greatest mistakes was not levelling every class

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Got something right about marriage
At this point I think it's mission accomplished for Blizzard. I would definitely buy exp pots with blizzard bucks now if they ever made them available.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Only things I have under 100 on hyjal horde are DK, priest, and druid. Rogue at 102. Everything else 110. Not gonna level any of that shit.

Rime

<Donor>
Fuck Blizzard and their leveling changes. I had a +300% RAF account grandfathered in and even with that and full Heirlooms, 1-60 was still boring. 60-80 was also shit. I do not want to 'take my time' when I am doing something for the 15th time.

I did a Highmountain and a Nightborne. Won't be leveling anything else... until the Zandalari trolls come out. And I will not boost that as I am sure the heritage armor will be aces. /salty

• 1Solidarity

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Odds of me leveling an alt as intended through storyline quests? Zero. Odds of me paying them for exp pots or boosts not tied to expansions? Also zero.

They're still pissing on everyone and not even bothering to call it rain.

• 1Solidarity

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Took something like 7 or 8 110s but i finally got decent luck on my first two legos for a character: agony helm and talent ring on my lock.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Took something like 7 or 8 110s but i finally got decent luck on my first two legos for a character: agony helm and talent ring on my lock.
Hahaha I mained a lock for awhile in our raids and NEVER got the fuckin helm. Grats dude

• 1Like

Argarth

On the verandah
I cant wait for them to put in a stupid fast leveling pre-expac event like they did with the legion invasions at the end of WoD. I think it took ~6 hours to go from 1-100 doing those.

With 6 months still to go, and any left over hype for Allied races well and truly over by then, I sincerely hope you're right.

No way I'm staying subbed for more than another month or two in the current climate - I can't be alone feeling that. Here's hoping the bean-counters panic in the coming months and start banging on Ion's door. :D

Khane

I'm only subbed for that sweet, sweet Order Hall gold. Wanna have Scrooge McDuck cheddar for BfA.

Burns

I'm only subbed for that sweet, sweet Order Hall gold. Wanna have Scrooge McDuck cheddar for BfA.

Same here, but I converted at least half my gold to bliz bucks a couple months ago and plan on hitting the $350 cap (or what ever it is) before BFA.

Malakriss

So why are instances still limited to 10 / hour? I mean i can understand putting a limit but realistically I could hit 20 Hellfire runs / hour if I really went at it and I'm sure there's even faster classes out there.

and is Karazahn trash still pumping out the good exp from 70-80?

Khane

How much you pulling a day with your 5? Accounts

Currently about 130-140k per week per account. I have 5 OH's set up on each account but 2 of those 5 are still only about halfway there. They still need the last level up and third piece of gear + gear upgrades. Probably be around 160k/week per account at that point. So like 800k/week total.

• 1Barf

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Trapped in Randomonia>
So they are keeping the Order Hall facebook shit in for BfA which is great if you like them for the free money they provide. I have never been a huge fan of them but since they are gonna keep that shit what would be great is if you could make your alts your Order Hall followers and level them bitches up that way. I can send them out on stupid fucking missions and collect XP without ever having to deal with heirlooms and other trash garbage again.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
what would be great is if you could make your alts your Order Hall followers and level them bitches up that way. I can send them out on stupid fucking missions and collect XP without ever having to deal with heirlooms and other trash garbage again.
Now... that would be a good idea. It would have to be still slower than actually playing your alts, but still...

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
So they are keeping the Order Hall facebook shit in for BfA which is great if you like them for the free money they provide. I have never been a huge fan of them but since they are gonna keep that shit what would be great is if you could make your alts your Order Hall followers and level them bitches up that way. I can send them out on stupid fucking missions and collect XP without ever having to deal with heirlooms and other trash garbage again.

Quick! Someone fire up the Furor-signal!

Jox

Molten Core Raider
The tank in my m+ group is insane, still maintains 4 alts through pug raids every week.

• 1Barf

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Pandaria has no special flight limitations any more. All expansion specific restrictions prior to WOD were removed with scaling patch. WOD and legion though they are still in effect.
Oh hey good to know. I had all 110's with all flying skills when the patch hit so I wouldn't even notice.