Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
gorilla warfare

1524493770224.png

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Dalien

Registered Hodor
You get a legendary a week if you log in every day and do your random Heroic and Battleground and follow up weekly with your emissaries and Argus. For most people that's a legendary every week and a half because most of us have lives and do some other stuff. That's pretty fast already.

I agree it's pretty fast, in fact probably too fast if it were a year ago. My point is that there's not much time left.

There's like 15 weeks left before BfA launch and between 15(rogue) to 26!(druid) legendaries for each class. So if you dinged 110 on an alt today there's a decent chance you won't even see their "good" legendaries or get any decent amount of time to use them.

They should open the floodgates to give us something to do for the next few months.

krysanth

Golden Knight of the Realm
I hada DK and progressed through Legion OK,stopped before the tomb thing came out. Wondering if its worth it to try again. I found it hard to link up with the guild here as they had the cliques already set up

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
I hada DK and progressed through Legion OK,stopped before the tomb thing came out. Wondering if its worth it to try again. I found it hard to link up with the guild here as they had the cliques already set up
Pretty sure that by the time you started up with us, most of us were burning out. A large number of us ran with whoever, especially if people were in need of keys or whatever, but that started to wind down as we all got tired of the repetition and logged on more or less only for raids.

In any case, only a few of us still play at this point, but if you're on and looking to do something, and I'm around, give me a shout if you need a tank.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
I have a question. Are you one of the fabled six that are part of Seal Team 6? If not who fucking cares about this nonsense?!

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Looking at the spoiler-ish previews for the next expansion and the burning of Teldrassil it seems as though they have given up on the idea that the two sides merely represent cultures in conflict and have gone all Snidley Whiplash moustache-twirling evil for the Horde. I mean it was already heading in that direction simply because of the Undead and all their murder-everyone plots ever since War 3, but this is a whole different thing entirely.

I can maybe see the Orcs, Goblins and Trolls being on board for such a thing, but the Tauren, Pandaren and especially the two Elven factions don't seem like they would be on board for this...

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Yeah, its pretty annoying how they keep making the Horde into the bad guys. I mean, looking at the dialogue that's popped up for the scenario, Saurfang left? Lame as fuck.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I mean, Saurfang is obviously there to redeem the "honorable" horde. And to be Horde WarChief Roulette winner #1870130 after the expansion ends.

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
God damn ladder climbing Guild leaders. :)

Hell I got a few to 110, Lacsiel and all those variations did like 2-3 raids then faded. It was fun while I ran with yall but wow is very wow like. I will come back for the new expansion for a few months then fade again I am sure.

• 1Like

Burns

What the fuck did you just fucking say about my gear, you little n00b? I’ll have you know I am a lvl 90 Undead Arcane Mage, and I’ve won so many PVP matches, and I have done raids on every 10 man heroic dungeon.

I also have a fuckton of macros and I have a GS of 10K. You are nothing to me but just a lvl 12 gnome hunter. I will pwn the fuck out of you with Arcane Missiles the likes of which has never been seen before on Azeroth AND Outland, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over raid? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my guild of mages and shamans across The Eastern Kingdoms and your character is being targeted right now so you better prepare for the ownage, n00b. The Arcane Barrage that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your character. You’re fucking pwn’d, n00b. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my secondary talent tree.

Not only am I extensively trained in Arcane magic, but I have access to the entire arsenal of Fire magic and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable neckbeard off the face of Azeroth, you little faggot. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re getting debuffed, you goddamnn00b. I will shit Dragon’s Breath all over you and you will burn in it.

You’re fucking pwn’d, faggot.

I have a question. Are you one of the fabled six that are part of Seal Team 6? If not who fucking cares about this nonsense?!

a09.gif

Navy Seal Copypasta | Know Your Meme

Last edited:
  • 1Like

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
i was just saying this to some friends tonight. we recently resubbed just to screw around together. we've historically been alliance but we decided to go horde just do something different. i stopped playing right when the last raid came out but didn't even step foot in it and i saw the story from the alliance viewpoint. turalyon, alleria, velen... they're all alliance characters. playing from the horde perspective it's even more a gesture of the alliance and horde coming together for the greater good of azeroth. then all of a sudden we kill the badguys together and decide to declare war on ourselves? wtf?

• 1Like

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I didn't intentionally ladder climb , it was a tongue in cheek joke. What happened was one day I got overwhelmed to the point that i stopped. I didn't even look for a new guild, but coincidentally someone that day sent me a message that they needed a tank for aggramar and wanted to know if I'd come. It just sort of happened organically, id hate people to think it was some premeditated thing.

Tldr I did ladder climb because I hate everyone

• 1Solidarity