World of Warcraft: Current Year

Needless

Toe Sucker
ya'll dindu's talkin bout the S CREW again?
you'd never make it on the list.

i miss that fartbox or whatever the fuck memer tank that guy was, he gave me some good laughs

edit: shit that was yesterday, nvm

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Am I still the only one that ever battled you during a raid?

Yes, and people were standing around and watching and cheering. It was glorious. I don't understand why no one else wants to get involved in that kind of exhilarating activity.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Fartbox

Trakanon Raider
ya'll dindu's talkin bout the S CREW again?
you'd never make it on the list.

i miss that fartbox or whatever the fuck memer tank that guy was, he gave me some good laughs

edit: shit that was yesterday, nvm

I'm only legally allowed on a computer 10 minutes per day now :(

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
Noodle is like that big gay jock in the late 80s. Fiercely EQphobic on the outside, tries to cover it up by playing WoW at the bleeding edge. Still privately wants EQ in his life so bad.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Noodle is like that big gay jock in the late 80s. Fiercely EQphobic on the outside, tries to cover it up by playing WoW at the bleeding edge. Still privately wants EQ in his life so bad.
Really I'm playing like... Scabbed skin edge

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
So tried the StormSong zone on Beta and the storyline and overall experience was much better...for the first half of the zone.

After the 'intermission' the second half was fairly lackluster and featured some of the worst quest geography I've ever encountered in a Razorfen Kraul like area of quillboars. Imagine if you will a vertical labyrinth of static quest objectives where the only guide you have is the 2D map contours. I think I gained an entire level in that one area just from having to kill the same Quillboars over and over while trying to find everything.

There was also a whole sequence of fighting against Goblins raping the environment in the water and also a mine which had aggro ranges far too large and massive progression bugs like an auto complete quest involving a vehicle which knocks you out of it before continuing on to a second part for which you need the vehicle. That's just a bug and will surely get fixed, but the content it was connected to was nothing special and otherwise forgettable.

The only redeeming feature of the second half of the zone were the Tortollans. A permantly cranky race of old turtle people that are ever so slightly Jewish and just hilarious. Really hope they become an Allied Race.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I was running a timewalk (forget which TBC dungeon it was) on Saturday where the guy was pulling huge packs of mobs, I wasn't having issues healing until I started getting chain feared, stunned, silenced, terrified. This was at the point I realized I was representing FoH, in all greens, as I watched my comrades die around me.

I blame noodle.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Needless

Toe Sucker
I'm only legally allowed on a computer 10 minutes per day now :(

rip_fb.jpg

• 7Worf
Reactions: 6 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
I was running a timewalk (forget which TBC dungeon it was) on Saturday where the guy was pulling huge packs of mobs, I wasn't having issues healing until I started getting chain feared, stunned, silenced, terrified. This was at the point I realized I was representing FoH, in all greens, as I watched my comrades die around me.

I blame noodle.

TBC is the worst for healers. If you're not getting chain feared or silenced, the mobs are doing mortal strike like 80% of the time. I tell tanks to take it slow and they never listen and they always die every single time I do TBC dungeons. Like.. it's not for you dude it's for me. I can heal through bosses hitting noodle for 48 million but NOT IF I'M FUCKING STUNNED

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
TBC is the worst for healers. If you're not getting chain feared or silenced, the mobs are doing mortal strike like 80% of the time. I tell tanks to take it slow and they never listen and they always die every single time I do TBC dungeons. Like.. it's not for you dude it's for me. I can heal through bosses hitting noodle for 48 million but NOT IF I'M FUCKING STUNNED

They were good sports about it, they said they were laughing at my guy running around feared/terrified and knew they had pulled too much. Didn't stop them from continuing to do the same thing after the run back, lol.

Zhro

Silver Knight of the Realm
I finally got the sword transmog off Aggramar today and it feels great that I won't have to step into ABT anymore.

It also kind of feels sad that I was more excited to get a piece of transmog than actually finishing out the rest of the tier on mythic. During ToS/NH I felt that I wanted to complete it and it felt great to get Gul'dan/KJ downed on mythic. Hell even mythic Agg was a good feeling when we downed that, but with Argus I don't think I couldn't care less.

xzi

Mouthbreather
That's cause transmogs are the only thing that matter my dude. Get yourself some gold and get a token and buy that fire helm from the shop so you can be the ultimate fiery avenger

and then lets form a guild, agg swords only everyone else has to FUCK OFF

Khane

Got something right about marriage
You guys should multibox. Having 5 characters t-mog hunting at the same time is a breeze. A cool, summer breeze.