World of Warcraft: Current Year

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Yeah, I got almost all of it done. It's the AP farming that takes forever, I gather. I don't know if I'll bother.

Who am I kidding? Of course I'll bother.

Doesn't take long at all to get the good stuff doing the Stormheim pool that lets you fish out of it until the buff runs out (so you dont have to look for new pools).

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Ya, I did a couple already, I'll do the rest over time. I'm no Kurn, can't do it in a day.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Insane in the Membrane is the only reason I ever made a rogue.

Also easiest way to grind AP by FAR is on the days where the fisher friend in suramar is active, being in a raid group and tagging the elemental that spawns, then buying the murloc from her and flying to one of the poles so the murloc can't run around, you summon him and he drops a bunch of fish at your feet. That but for hours.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
We once had a guild officer say "OH SHIT" in raid chat, immediatly log off, and not appear again for a year.

We were relatively certain he was dead.

We had a guy on a raid say afk house on fire. Turned out his house legit was on fire but he got out safe but the house not so much.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
The FoH guild had its lulz in WoD. a_skeleton_03 starts it up (it was Rerolled originally), hands over GL to some dude who was part of the hardcore cluster in the guild. The elites break up within a week or so, dude stops logging into battle net completely, so a_skeleton_03 waits out the GL transfer time to reclaim it before handing it over to Noodle. haha

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Well, shit. Shouldn't be too hard to fill those shoes.

Shit, afk, cops at the door.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The FoH guild had its lulz in WoD. a_skeleton_03 starts it up (it was Rerolled originally), hands over GL to some dude who was part of the hardcore cluster in the guild. The elites break up within a week or so, dude stops logging into battle net completely, so a_skeleton_03 waits out the GL transfer time to reclaim it before handing it over to Noodle. haha
That paladin. Forgot his name

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
It's almost like mythic is a bad idea :D

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Do time walk heroics drop better gear than the regular heroics? I was getting 880s (I think) consistently in timewalks then did a regular and got like an 850.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Do time walk heroics drop better gear than the regular heroics? I was getting 880s (I think) consistently in timewalks then did a regular and got like an 850.

Yes. Regular heroic dungeons are only worth running for the daily wakening essence rewards. If you're trying to gear up Argus and higher M+ keys have the best gear outside of raids.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Doesn't matter really, you say mythic isn't worth it and I say playing an EQ emu/tlp server isn't worth it. Same difference
No there is a huge difference. Mainly because you are the only person comparing mythic to a TLP because you are a moron.

I was comparing mythic to non mythic of the same game. Years of that same game, not my 2 months of EQ on the side while still playing WoW also.

I swear you think your own farts are mythic.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
You're right a_skeleton_03. You won. Out of the two people in this two person little jab fest only I was comparing mythic to a TLP. You have slain me with your wits.

• 2Salty
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users