World of Warcraft: Current Year

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
The biggest pita so far with these mage towers has been getting the questlines for every goddamn weapon to the point where you can do the mage tower.

Jesus christ, this. The God-Queen one is probably the worst with all the long-ass RP and tons of flying around.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
I didn’t even bother trying to let the pet tank. Just go all out. Between pet stun frost trap and interrupt you can interrupt his big spell
Was weird tonight pet held agro like a champ. Man those heal pants make phase two a joke I was immune to the worm I stopped ev n trying to interrupt its scream and it still could do nothing. Powered through by hunter demo warlock and enhance shaman sigryn can suck my dong.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Holy christ, assassination was piss easy. 1 shot it, no consumables, no nothing. Forgot to even make the damn blind macro.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Sub and Outlaw aren't much harder. Rogue is a nice break from the annoyances some of the other specs have to deal with.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Down to shadow being my last DPS challenge and this is goddamn miserable. It feels like unless stuff just spawns in magical convenient spots, it's just ridiculously hard to ever get the time to do damage.

e: And as soon as I start bitching, next attempt I kill it with pretty much nothing anywhere near me. :idgi:

Last edited:

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
It's in, and it's almost over. Pre-BfA patch is imminent and the artifacts will be broken at that point.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Well is the pre-patch the 10th or the 17th? I knocked out 4 mage towers today and probably do a few more tomorrow and Monday. If I have a whole week then I might be able to get all of them with the characters I have at 110 and might even try and squeeze in the ToV achievement for the title or whatever.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Yeah...finally got to try shaman on Sigyrn. 1 shot. jesus..918 ilvl but it was that max artifact that made a difference.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
So what are we supposed to use for a weapon when the patch nukes them but BFA hasn't launched yet?

Rime

<Donor>
They will still have DPS values and stats, just none of the extra stuff.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
Blood/Frost/Unholy down. Discipline down. Winderwalker, Mistweaver down. Fire down.

DPS is laughably easy compared to tanks and healers. Both tank and healer Mage Tower challenges are so fucking random.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Dropped Vengeance DH with no issue earlier at ~i920. Prot Paladin is still eluding me but I get to Kruul every time. So aggravating.