World of Warcraft: Current Year

Nite1

<WoW Guild Officer>
Question I tried this a few times and I was having a bitch of a time getting the pet to hold agro on the boss. Do you just misdirect on CD or is there some other trick for keeping the big guy on the pet.
I didn’t even bother trying to let the pet tank. Just go all out. Between pet stun frost trap and interrupt you can interrupt his big spell

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
I had my pet tank since I had no healing pants or prydaz, so I really needed every bit of health for P2. Pet wouldn't have issues holding aggro at first, but if he somehow died, it was pretty much impossible for him to get aggro back, even with MD or trying FD.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hurm may have to try it again and just focus on interupting and not worry about pet tanking then see how that roles. In theory with my stand still to heal pants if I can push it to phase 2 it should be a total joke.

Nite1

<WoW Guild Officer>
Hurm may have to try it again and just focus on interupting and not worry about pet tanking then see how that roles. In theory with my stand still to heal pants if I can push it to phase 2 it should be a total joke.
Ya those pants make it a joke. Don’t forget the u can interrupt the big cast in p2 with frost trap and pet stun too

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
  • XP required to level for each level from 111 to 120 has increased by 15%, by ~147k per level.
  • Artifact Power required to level up the Heart of Azeroth has been increased by 35-53% per level.
tumblr_orw93gFD5A1r687oqo5_500.gif

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
The xp and AP changes are not that surprising. Shit was turned up on beta so people could level through the content faster for testing it is switching to live mode now so that is pretty expected.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Question I tried this a few times and I was having a bitch of a time getting the pet to hold agro on the boss. Do you just misdirect on CD or is there some other trick for keeping the big guy on the pet.

MD'd to pet at start, didn't any time after that. Pet died each attempt (including successful) and can't get aggro back on first boss at that point. Just went all out and killed him while interrupting the big cast and killing the totem/small worms. I didn't use freeze trap at all, just counter shot and Intimidation. Used a core hound in Tank spec for bloodlust (popped it at start). Pet tanked np and I stood and DPS'd while ignoring mechanics for P2 due to prydaz and heal pants.

Serpens

<Silver Donator>
Honestly for outlaw you just need flask food buff (preferably Falcosaur omelet ) slyvan elixir (use it once you go in and stay as a tree for 10 seconds for a 10% stat buff) and drums. Fight should be easy just kill umbral when they’re up

Just started it (without seeing your advice). First try was a miserable failure of course. Anyway, the island statue buff got stripped and the class hall potions don't work, so I'm guessing all but flask, food, and the runes won't work. Off to buy your recommended flask and food.

Serpens

<Silver Donator>
Just started it (without seeing your advice). First try was a miserable failure of course. Anyway, the island statue buff got stripped and the class hall potions don't work, so I'm guessing all but flask, food, and the runes won't work. Off to buy your recommended flask and food.

I'm getting slaughtered by her periodic Dark Fury damage but I have no idea where it's coming from or how to stop it.

Nite1

<WoW Guild Officer>
I'm getting slaughtered by her periodic Dark Fury damage but I have no idea where it's coming from or how to stop it.
She channels dark fury when the shield comes up. You have to blow up the shield then interrupt the cast. Also umbral imps cause her to be immune to damage so it’s umbrals>shield> healing imps> Agatha.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Went in to poke Sigyrn with my shaman, and Spectrum Charter is shitting the bed tonight. I usually have rock solid service.

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
When does beta last until? I tried logging on like a month ago and it kept DCin
I don't have a sub right now though (I did when I tried loggin into beta)

Rime

<Donor>
If you are having trouble with Agatha, Command Center should be up sunday-monday. The buff it provides works there.

Burns

When does beta last until? I tried logging on like a month ago and it kept DCin
I don't have a sub right now though (I did when I tried loggin into beta)

I would guess that it would stay active until BFA release week. I cant remember when they took legion beta down; seems like they had, an Dev Team included, beta apocalypse event in the week before launch, maybe?

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
Yeah you just gotta misdirect on the pull. And make sure your pet stays alive. If he dies, it's a pita to get the boss off of you.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Arms, survival and demo down. Only have 8 left to go (half of which are fucking healers, augh)!

For the BM one, as long as you don't miss a Fel Burst, you should have no problem keeping the pet up. Just make that your top priority no matter what.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
The biggest pita so far with these mage towers has been getting the questlines for every goddamn weapon to the point where you can do the mage tower.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

velk

Trakanon Raider
Khane Khane is Frost the top DK DPS spec for BFA?

If you mean play wise, frost is aids to play on beta at the moment. This may fix itself with more haste, although I have pretty much all haste gear ( 14% @ ilvl 340 ), so it will be a while.

If you mean top dps, too early for any of that, they are still fucking around with numbers.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user